Thank you so much! Your participation is helping save lives. The more we raise together, the more we can save together! All donations go to fund the veterinary care of our rescued Doxies.
Contestant Entry Information
- You may enter as many photos as you wish.
- Photos can include one or more Doxies and/or Doxie Mixes.
- Doxies and/or Doxie Mixes do not need to be adopted by, fostered by, or otherwise affiliated with Doxie Rescue of Bucks County & NJ.
- By law, wine labels may not contain any image or artwork depicting any flag, insignia, stamp or seal of the United States of America. This includes all federal, state, military or other government flag, insignia, stamps or seals.
- Other restrictions include obscene, defamatory or offensive images or content. If you require clarification on this, please feel free to contact us.
- Entries from anywhere are acceptable, but note that we cannot ship prizes containing alcohol outside the US or to entrants under the age of 21.
- DRBC reserves the right to refuse images that do not meet these specifications.
You must submit a photo of your dog(s) and include:
- Name of Dog
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your City and State
- A paragraph that tells voters something fun or interesting about the dog in the photo. Is this a DRBC dog? If so, how long has he or she been a part of your family? Can you share something special that we could include on our media if your photo wins?
- All photos must be uploaded. Sorry, we cannot accept hard copies.
- NO PEOPLE in the pictures...this is all about the puppers :)
- Multiple entries are encouraged and honorary doxies are welcome too. Dogs do not have to be rescue to enter.
- Photos must be high resolution or they will be returned and donations refunded.
- All submitted photos will be shared out on the DRBC page on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram Pages!
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant. You must own the copyright to the photograph.
- DRBC reserves the ongoing rights to use the photo in marketing materials related to the photo contest both online and in print.
All images submitted should meet ALL of the following guidelines:
- PHOTO SIZE: 4"x4" or larger
- RESOLUTION: 150 dpi or greater
- FILE FORMAT: jpeg or png files accepted
- FILE SIZE: 250 kb or greater
- ALTERATIONS: Photos may not be altered except for minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments
- EMBELLISHMENTS: Photos may not be embellished with text or art
: If it is blurry, out of focus, or pixilated on your viewing device, it will be even worse on the printed wine label. We reserve the right to refuse images that do not meet minimum requirements and specifications.
Contest & Voting Fees
Each entry is a $15 tax deductible donation to DRBC.
Entry Opens: Monday, January 8th, 2017, 12:01AM Closes: Friday, February 17th, 2017 8:00PM
Voting Opens: Monday, January 8th, 2017, 12:01AM Closes: Friday, February 17th, 2017 11:00PM
When commenced, each vote is $1, sold in blocks of $5 (to keep our accountant from taking the ledge). There is no limit to the number of votes one may cast, but you must cast a minimum of 5 votes at a time for a minimum charge of $5. You may vote for your own photo and you may spread your votes across multiple dogs. The top 5 vote getters will appear on our 2017 wine selection!
- Donations (votes) are tax-deductible by law. Please save your credit card receipts for your tax records. Doxie Rescue of Bucks County & NJ is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
- Each $1 donation counts as 1 vote. When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank" of votes for the amount of your donation (e.g., $5 donation equals 5 votes). These votes then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries. Each donation has a required $5 minimum.
- Vote as often as you like.
- We encourage you to share the contest link via email and all social media options with family and friends. Encourage them to vote for your favorite contestant's photo and to continue sharing with their extended friends and families via all media sharing venues.
- All donations are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page.
- Donations and photo entries for this online contest that are submitted via other means (snail mail, in-person, or our website, etc.) will be accepted as donations, but not applied toward the contest.
- Contest payments are through a safe secure and encrypted site.
Five winning photos will be determined based on the five photos that have the most votes at the time that the contest period ends. Votes cost $1.00 each and must be purchased in "banks" of 5. See "Voter Information" for more details. The selection process will be determined by electronic tabulations under the supervision of GoGo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding. One winning photo will be chosen by jury selection from any submission with a minimum of 20 votes. The selection process will be determined by DRBC, whose decisions are final and binding. Winner Notification
The winners will be notified by email on or about February 1, 2017.
GRAND PRIZE (1):
The image with the most donations, not only will be published on one of our wine bottles, they'll also have the privilege of choosing the type of wine to represent their photo (Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Carmenere, Chardonnay, Merlot, or Malbec). The Grand Prize winner will also receive a bottle of wine featuring their photo.
RUNNERS UP (4):
The next four (4) images with the most donations, will have their design published on the type of wine chosen at DRBC’s discretion. These winners will also receive a bottle of wine featuring their photo.
One (1) winning photo will be chosen by DRBC from any submission with a minimum of 20 votes. This winner will also receive a bottle of wine featuring their photo.
Entries from anywhere are acceptable, but note that we cannot ship prizes containing alcohol to TBD, outside the US, or to entrants under the age of 21. Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. In accepting any prize, the winner acknowledges that DRBC may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using prize(s). ALL INTERNATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com
"Wine Bottle Photo Contest".