Is your pet the cutest? Then throw your hat in the ring and submit your photo to the Annual Cutest Pet Photo Contest! We love all kinds of animals – dogs, cats, birds, farm animals – all entries are welcome!
This fundraiser is an exciting way to celebrate our animal companions and support Gifford Cat Shelter’s mission.
Since all of our support comes from fundraising and private donations, the success of this Cutest Pet Photo Contest is critical in helping us to provide food, housing, veterinary care, and medication to hundreds of cats each year.
The Cutest Pet Photo Contest Kicks Off March 16 and runs through April 20 at 9pm.
All photos submitted to the contest will appear online, where the public can vote for their favorite pets.
Anyone can cast their vote for the Cutest Pet. Each vote cost $1 ($1 = 1 vote) and you can vote as many times as you would like and for as many pets as you would like.
Vote early, vote often, and encourage friends and family to vote – tell your friends to vote!
How to enter:
- Select 'Enter Contest' to the right.
- Submit the most adorable photo of your pet that you can find (or take one!)
- Tell us why you rescued your pet or how they rescued you.
- Tell your friends and encourage them to vote! Let them know via email, social media, etc. Spread the word to help your pet win.
How to win:
- Email your pets’ page to friends and family asking them to vote and explain that their votes help homeless pets ($1 donation per vote).
- Share your pets’ page on social media asking your followers to vote.
- Remember, starting March 16 you have five weeks to get as many votes as possible!
- Photos with the most votes (combined online and live at our annual gala on April 22) will win.
- At 9 p.m. on April 20 all online votes will be counted.
- Then, on April 22 participants and their supporters will have one last chance to push their pet into the lead by voting live at our annual gala A Feline Affair: Spring Soiree Event & Auction.
- All entered pets online will be displayed at the gala and included in the live voting!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening and posted on our website, Facebook and Twitter. The pet with the most votes will win the Grand Prize.