There is a $5 entry fee for each photo. One person may submit as many images as they choose, however please be aware that votes of friends and family will be spread out over the images, lessening your chances of winning.
- Photos will be of pets only and may not contain people.
- Photos must be high resolution (to work for the calendar). A minimum of 300 dpi, landscape photo works best. If a winning photo does not meet production criteria, the editors reserve the right to move the photo to another location.
- Any inappropriate images submitted will be removed immediately with no opportunity for a refund. AAHS reserves the right to remove any photograph for any reason from the calendar fundraiser, (i.e., inappropriate content, technical difficulties downloading, poor quality photo.)
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant. Copyrighted professional photographs or computer generated images will not be accepted.
- If the person submitting the photo is not the pet's owner, they must receive permission to submit the photo by the pet owner.
- All submitted photos and information become the property of the AAHS to be used at their discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any additional compensation.
- Pets will receive 1 vote for every $1 donated. Minimum of 5 votes at the time of voting. You do not have to use all of your votes at the time of the donation. You may store your votes and use them at a later date in the contest.
- The pictures with the most votes (donations) at the end of the contest period will win!
PrizesGrand Prize (Top Donation Winner)
Your pet's winning photo will be featured on the month of your choice within the AAHS 2018 Calendar. You will also be part of a specially arranged mini photo shoot with a local photographer. One photo from this session will be featured as the cover photo of the calendar. The winner will be contacted to schedule the mini session after the contest period ends. You must be in the Aberdeen area, or willing to travel to Aberdeen for the mini photo shoot. You will also win a ticket to the AAHS Bow Wow Boogie February 10th, 2018 (a $35 value) and an AAHS t-shirt.2nd - 12th Place Prizes (11 total)
Your pet's photo will be featured as the main photo in one month of the calendar.Additional Prize
Any photo that receives 100 votes or more, regardless if they are in the top 12, will receive a free calendar.
Reserve A Calendar Day
Honor a memory, birthday or other hallmark when you reserve a calendar day for their photo. Choose your favorite photo of your pet, choose a day, and donate! First come, first served. Each day requires a $10 donation.