There is a $5 entry fee for each photo. One person may submit as many images as they choose, however please be aware that votes of friends and family will be spread out over the images, lessening your chances of winning.
- Photos will be of pets only and may not contain people.
- Photos must be high resolution (to work for the calendar). A minimum of 300 dpi, landscape photo works best. If a winning photo does not meet production criteria, the editors reserve the right to move the photo to another location.
- Any inappropriate images submitted will be removed immediately with no opportunity for a refund. AAHS reserves the right to remove any photograph for any reason from the calendar fundraiser, (i.e., inappropriate content, technical difficulties downloading, poor quality photo.)
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant. Copyrighted professional photographs or computer-generated images will not be accepted.
- If the person submitting the photo is not the pet's owner, they must receive permission to submit the photo by the pet owner.
- All submitted photos and information become the property of the AAHS to be used at their discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any additional compensation.
- Pets will receive 1 vote for every $1 donated. Minimum of 5 votes at the time of voting. You do not have to use all of your votes at the time of the donation. You may store your votes and use them at a later date in the contest.
- The pictures with the most votes (donations) at the end of the contest period will win!