Official Contest Rules for individuals entering the contest:
There is a $1 entry fee per photo. All proceeds will be used to help with educational programs for the Arlington Animal Services Center. You may submit as many photos of your pet who was rescued or adopted from the City of Arlington Animal Services Center.
Photo Entries and Voting begin on Monday, July 2, 2018 and close on Friday, August 31, 2018.
- All photos may be submitted online through our contest website and entry fee paid for through that website. Do not email Arlington Animal Services Center your photo entry.
- Color digital photos are required and must be a minimum of 300 dpi or 2400 x 3000 pixels in JPG format so they will produce high quality 8×10 images for the calendar. Please do not submit photos taken with a camera on your cell phone as the quality is not high enough for the printing process. Arlington Animal Services Center reserves the right to edit or crop winning entries for the printed calendar.
- We can only use photos of pet(s) adopted or rescued from AASC.
- Photos must be in horizontal (landscape) format.
- By submitting your photo you certify that you own the copyright of the picture and that you agree to grant Arlington Animal Services Center nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to copy, reproduce, publish in any media, distribute and display all submitted photos, image and text.
- All submitted photos are subject to review by Arlington Animal Services Center for inappropriate/offensive content.
- Under no circumstances will entrants' names, email addresses, or other identifying information be shared, sold or exchanged.
- Once a photo is submitted and approved, it will appear in the online gallery on Arlington Animal Services Center calendar contest page and will be open to voting by the general public.
- 12 photos with the most votes/donations at the end of the submission period (11:59:59 CT August 31, 2018) will win a Pin-up of the Month photo in the Calendar.
- The voting period will end at 11:59:59 CT on August 31, 2018.
- All donations support Arlington Animal Services Center educational programs.
- Each vote/donation is $1.00
This contest is open to celebrate the pets adopted or rescued once we moved into our new state-of-the-art facility. We want to show-off these pets living their best life, show-off their skills, and/or show them playing their hearts out! Is your pet the smartest, most lovable, most helpful, or just down right adorable?
The top 12 vote/donation winners will become a Pin-Up of the Month in Arlington Animal Services Center 2019 Pet Calendar! This contest is a fun, interactive way for you to participate and show continued support of the Arlington Animal Services Center and display your love for pets!
There are three great ways that you can participate in the pet Pin-up Photo Contest!
1) Make a donation by uploading photos of pets that have either been adopted or rescued from Arlington Animal Services in the last 9 years, for $1 each and/or,
2) Vote for your favorite pet for a donation of just $1 per vote
3) Purchase a "2019 – A decade of Adopting and Rescuing Animals" calendar once they are available.
You may purchase advertising space in the calendar for your business while space lasts by contacting the Arlington Animal Services Center Volunteer Administrator, Angie, directly at 817-459-6183. We hope to have calendars available by Thanksgiving 2018; just in time for the holiday gift giving!
- Contest Entry and Campaign Dates (July 2, 2018 – August 31, 2018)
- Entry and Donation Fees are $1.00 per photo entry, and $1 for each vote
- Submission Guidelines: photos must be taken by pet owners. No professional or stock photography accepted.
For answers to additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Arlington Animal Services Center
1000 S. E. Green Oaks Blvd., Arlington, Texas 76018