Please note: If you voted last year without an account (using just your email address and name) and want to enter the contest this year, you already have an account “placeholder” and do not need to create a new account. However, you will need to request a password reset using your email address. Once you gain access to your account, you will need to fill in the rest of your info (address and phone number).
Create an Account (an account is required to enter artwork)
- If you participated in the past, your account is still active and you must use that account unless you are using a new email address that is not already in the system.
- All accounts must have an address and phone number.
- Click on "CREATE ACCOUNT"
- Upload your image (jpeg or png)
- High-quality, crisp images are best. Height or width of at least 1836 pixels for best viewing
- If you are submitting a poem, please take a photo of the poem and then upload your image.
- Entry Title - Give your artwork a title.
- Upload a YouTube Video (optional) - Record a video message for your viewers. Talk about your art and what it means to you. This is a great opportunity to talk directly to your voters.
- Category - choose the appropriate category for your medium
- Photography/Digital Art
- 3-D/Multimedia/Other Media
- Creative Writing
- Name: Enter first and last name
- Age Group: Choose your appropriate age group. If you are a caregiver/family member please check Caregiver/Family Member.
- Artist Statement: This is very important. Your artist statement tells the viewer/judge about your art, how you created it, what techniques you used and what it means to you.
- Bio: Equally as important as your Artist Statement. In your bio please include your age, tumor type and date of diagnosis. The bio is also a great place to share your story.
- Click on “Official Rules” to verify that you agree to the rules/eligibility
- Optional to have an email notification sent to you when another participant votes on your entry.
- Confirm Entry Details
- Confirm Entry Details
- If you are not happy with the look of your thumbnail, this is where you can edit it.
- Click "Confirm"
Vote: Voting is not required to enter, this is an option that is standard with the platform.
- Payment: No payment is required to enter.
If you run into any issues, please email us at email@example.com.