Thank you for your interest in participating in the Beaver County Humane Society's (BCHS) Online Pet Photo Contest! The contest is a fun way to show off your furry friend - all while helping homeless animals in our community. All votes placed and all funds raised help the BCHS care for over 4,000 homeless, lost, abandoned, neglected and abused animals in our community.
- Photo entry fee is $10 per photo. Digital photos will be accepted online from 12:00:01 AM (EST) Friday, March 1, 2019 until 11:59:59 PM (EST) Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Votes are $1 each, with a minimum of 5 votes per transaction. Votes will be accepted from 12:00:01 AM (EST) Friday, March 1, 2019 until 11:59:59 PM (EST) Friday, May 31, 2019. Votes may be applied to one entry, or spread over several entries.
- All photos must be uploaded to the Web site. Sorry, we cannot accept hard copies.
- Complete the online entry form and submit your photo in a JPEG, JPG, PNG, or GIF format. (JPEG/JPG is the preferred form.) Photo size must be at least 11' x 8.5' and 300 dpi in order to minimize photo distortion online and in the printed calendar. All submitted photos are subject to review by the BCHS for inappropriate/offensive content. Those entries will not be permitted.
- Photos should contain one animal. Photos containing more than one animal or humans will not be accepted. Eligible entrants may submit more than one photo.
- Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries and entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- All submitted photos and information become the property of the Beaver County Humane Society to be used at its discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any additional compensation.
- All donations are non refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. All online payments are made through a secure site- both credit and debit card transactions will be accepted.
- Entrants/winners must be legal residents of the US at the time of the competition entry. Entrants/winners under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- BCHS is not responsible for any technical problems or for late, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries.
- All donations are non-refundable. The Beaver County Humane Society is a 501(c) (3) organization. Donations are tax deductible.
- In accepting a prize, the winner acknowledges that the BCHS may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using prize(s).
- Winners will be notified by e-mail no later than Friday, June 7, 2019 Winners will be posted on the BCHS FaceBook page on or about Friday, June 10, 2019.