Save animals with the BC SPCA and earn your beloved pet a spot on the label of a Yellow Dog Brewing beer! (Must be 19+ to participate.) Get started now by creating your fundraiser for the 2022 Make My Pet a Yellow Dog Brewing Star contest, or read the contest rules here.
The funds you raise go to saving animals with the BC SPCA (British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). On behalf of all the animals we care for and protect, thank you!
If you have questions regarding the contest, please visit the FAQs or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the BC SPCA
The mission of the British Columbia Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (BC SPCA) is to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in British Columbia.
The BC SPCA is the only animal welfare organization in B.C. with the authority to enforce animal cruelty laws under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act (PCA Act). We are the largest animal welfare organization of our kind in North America and the largest animal sheltering society in the world. We have 42 locations across B.C. including:
- 36 branches which care for abused and homeless animals, until they are adopted into new homes (including three facilities with large animal barns)
- Two animal hospitals (Vancouver and Penticton)
- Two spay/neuter clinics (Kamloops and Prince George)
- Wild ARC, our wildlife rehabilitation centre in Metchosin
- A provincial call centre in Victoria
- Our provincial office in Vancouver, which oversees animal cruelty investigations, advocacy and education for youth and adults and other key activities across B.C.
We assist more than 118,917 animals in need every year and are funded by compassionate animal lovers who support our work and partner with us to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in B.C.
We are committed to achieving the highest standards of transparency and accountability in all our activities. In order to maintain these high standards of accountability and to foster public confidence in the work of our organization, we undertake to provide the public with information on our governance, operations and financial position. Feel free to contact us for more information.