- Contest begins Monday May 18th and ends on Saturday July 18th
- The game takes place on Monday August 3rd
- No entry fee
- $5 minimum donation for five “Likes” but you may give as much as you want!
- Each dollar donated counts for one “Like”
- All money donated is tax deductible. Bread & Roses Presents is a 501 (C)(3) charitable organization.
- Donors will be sent a receipt by email.
- All contest participants must be Bread & Roses Presents active performers. If you are not a Bread & Roses Presents performer but would like to be, contact us at Info@Breadandroses.org or (415) 945-7120
- Winners will be announced Mon. July 20th.
- Anthem winner is subject to final approval by the Oakland Athletics.
- Day of game performance of the “Star Spangled Banner” on the field will be a capella.
- Contest participants can compete as individuals, or pool their “Likes” for a designated band or performing group.
- Contest rules are subject to agreement between Bread & Roses Presents and the Oakland A’s.
Fine Fine Print
- Contest Winners: (1) First Prize: Sing National anthem before August 3rd game
(2) Second Prize: 5 hours recording time at Fantasy Studios (engineered)
- Four tickets to August 3rd game will be awarded to anthem winner.
- Fantasy Studios contest award will be arranged on a mutually agreeable time and date.
- Winners will be contacted via Email
- Bread & Roses Presents along with the Oakland A’s will have final decision on winners
- Bread & Roses Presents complies with the Data Protection Act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without prior consent.
- Bread & Roses Presents is not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award.
Fine Fine Fine Print
Participating performers and supporters agree to abide by and be bound by the “Fine print” and the “Fine Fine Print” and the decisions rendered by Bread & Roses Presents, the Oakland A’s and Fantasy Studios.