The top winners of "Save Brittany Lives with Snapshots" will be featured in next year's BRIT calendar. Submit your Brittany's photo today! Entry Fee = $5 per photo submission.
Submit your photos now until voting ends on Saturday, August 31st at 10:00 pm CST.
Each vote cost is a $1 donation; all funds support BRIT's emergency vet fund. Donations are tax deductible. Share this contest with your family and friends!
You don't have to submit a photo or even have a Brittany in order to vote. The more votes we get, the more Brittanys we can save! VOTE – VOTE – VOTE! Check back often, photos will be added throughout the contest.
Voting ends, SATURDAY, AUGUST 31ST
at 10:00 pm CST.
- Image must be of Brittanys ONLY (sorry no humans!)
- Image must be Horizontal/Landscape NOT Vertical/Portrait
- Acceptable photo formats are .jpg, .bmp, .png, .pdf
- Minimum pixel dimensions: 3300 px x 4200 px (Must be large enough to fill an 8.5x11in page without resizing. In other words…Texas Big!!!)
- File size 3MB or higher
- Clear, focused photos with good contrast and sharp, clean edges; not blurry or dark
- No "red/blue flash" eyes
- No date stamps
- No black/white photos
- Be mindful of background items. (Ex: No trashcans or debris, table or chair legs, laundry baskets)
- If unsure send it anyway and we'll take a look and let you know.
- (send questionable photos to: photos @brittanyrescueintexas.org)
- Photos may contain one or more Brittany (non-rescue Brittanys okay)
- Photographs must either feature Brittanys owned by the entrant, OR the entrant must have permission from the pet's owner to submit their Brittany's image.