Busch Wildlife Sanctuary (BWS) is hosting our first Snapshots at the Sanctuary photo contest. The proceeds will support our mission of rescue, rehab, release, and educate! The contest is open to everyone - amateurs and professionals.
- The cost is $25.00 (nonrefundable) to submit one photo. You may submit more than one photo.
- Each vote is $1.00 (nonrefundable). Each $1.00 donation counts as one vote. You may vote as many times as you like.
- By submitting photos to this contest, you grant BWS the right to use any photo entry for publishing, illustration, advertising, trade and promotion, or any other use in any medium for any purpose of BWS.
- BWS reserves the right to disqualify an entry based on objectionable content or depiction of the animal or persons in a photo.
Photo Submission Requirements:
- The photo contest begins on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 8:00 am EST and ends on Saturday, December 1, 2019 at 8:00 am EST. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.
- Only one photo submission per entry fee. You can submit multiple entries/photos. Please, do not submit multiple entries of the same or similar photos.
- Submit a photo and include:
1) Title of Photo
2) Your name
3) Email address
4) Zip code
- Photos must be taken at Busch Wildlife Sanctuary or at a Busch Wildlife Sanctuary hosted event; for example: releases.
- Photo submissions must be hi-resolution images, at least 300ppi. Images cannot be manipulated in any way, including but not limited to: Instagram or Snapchat filters, Photoshop or any digital software editors, etc. As long as your photos are high-resolution they can be submitted in any digital format—JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc.
The key to having your photo selected?
Share your entry with your friends, family, and others.
Encourage everyone to VOTE, VOTE, and VOTE!