This contest is open to dogs of all breeds and sizes, and does not have to be a dog rescued through CAMO.
- Each entry is a $10 donation.
- Limit of ONE DOG per photo entry. Photos that include people or more than 1 dog will not be eligible to win with no opportunity for a refund.
- All photos must be uploaded; printed photos cannot be accepted. We cannot accept any copyrighted or professional photos.
- The Submissions Period starts on July 20, 2020 at 6am CST and ends on August 16, 2020 at 9pm CST.
- Contest entry fees are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- Any photograph that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by Megan Murray Photography in its sole discretion, will be removed from the contest with no opportunity for a refund.
- Entering more than one photo of the same dog does not increase the chances of winning. A dog can only win once, and any attempts to win two spots in the calendar by the same dog will not be permitted.
- Each $1 donation counts as one (1) vote.
- All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
- Contest votes are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of GoGo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
- The Voting Period starts on July 20, 2020 at 6am CST and ends on August 16, 2020 at 9pm CST.
Calendar Portrait Sessions:
- The top 13 vote getters will win a professional portrait session by Megan Murray Photography scheduled during August and September on pre-determined weekday dates at an indoor studio near downtown Houston, TX. If you are unable to commit to a portrait session during those times and at that location, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote getter will take your dog's spot in the calendar, no exceptions.
- The winners will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after three business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The top vote recipient will be featured on the cover of the 2021 calendar, and the following 12 recipients with the most votes will be eligible to have their dog featured as a dog of the month.
- The photographer, Megan Murray Photography, will choose the best image of each dog to be used in the calendar as well as which month that image will appear.
- Please note that the prize does not include the actual calendar. The 2021 calendars will be available for purchase by November 2020.
Weekly Bonus Prizes:
- The dog receiving the highest number of new votes each week over the course of the contest will win a bonus prize from one of the participating businesses.
- A dog may only win a weekly bonus prize once.
- In the event of a tie, a random computerized draw will be held between the highest vote getters of the week to determine that week's winner.
- In the event that there are no new votes for that week, a random computerized draw will be held for all eligible dogs.
- Certain individual business restrictions and limitations may apply and may vary by business. Megan Murray Photography is not responsible for these restrictions and eligibility requirements as determined by each business.
The Fine Print
- By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by CAMO Rescue and Megan Murray Photography to promote this and future fundraisers.
- By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless CAMO Rescue and Megan Murray Photography and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, volunteers and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claims of any nature arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize.