Chap’s Chow Rescue(CCR) is holding its second annual online photo contest to raise funds to help rescue, care for and rehome dogs in need. Our programs are supported by donations, adoptions and fundraising events. CCR is a IRS-designated 501(c)(3) charity, making all donations tax deductible. We encourage you to submit your favorite photos and ask your family and friends to vote and support the animals and programs at CCR!
This fundraiser is one of our major means of support.
1. Submit your dog's photo with a minimum $10 donation. You may enter as many times as you like. Photos will be accepted on the CCR contest website from October 1, 2014 12 am EST through October 15, 8 pm EST for public viewing. Votes will be accepted on the CCR contest website for the same time period. Votes are $1 each with a minimum of 5 votes per transaction. Top vote getters will win prizes as outlined in our prizes listing.
2. Photos become the property of CCR. By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. CCR reserves the right to disqualify at any time any photo it determines to be unsuitable. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you. You agree to indemnify CCR and hold them harmless from and against any claims of any nature arising in connection with the Photo Contest. Entrants grant CCR all rights of ownership, reproduction and royalty-free indiscriminate use of entries and photographs for any purpose. By submitting a photo to the CCR Photo Contest the artist agrees to give and grant to CCR, its employees, nominees, agents, successors and assigns, unlimited authorization, consent and permission to publish and use, any and all information about the pet and any and all reproductions of pet's likeness (photographic or otherwise), and with or without the use or disclosure of owner's name.
3. All donations are non-refundable for any reason.
Contestant Entry Information:
1. Photos of all dogs are welcome for this fundraiser. The dogs do not have to be Chows and can be a past or present pet. Photos should include one or more animals. Photos with humans are accepted on the basis that you are responsible for any legal action on behalf of any parties represented in your submission and that you are granting a model release to CCR and indemnify CCR and hold them harmless from and against any claims of any nature arising in connection with the Photo Contest. You may enter as many photos as you wish. Entrants/winners must be legal residents of the US at the time of the photo competition entry. Entrants/winners under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Complete the entry process and submit your photo in a JPEG, JPG, PNG or GIF format, although JPEG/JPG is the preferred form. Photo size should be at least 270 pixels x 180 pixels in order to minimize photo distortion when viewed online. All submitted photos are subject to review by CCR for inappropriate/offensive content. Inappropriate entries will not be permitted and any donations related to those submissions will not be refunded.
3. Spread the word everywhere if you want your photo to win and help us raise donations! Ask family and friends to get online and vote for your photo! Use the sharing buttons that appear on your photos' pages!
4. Prizes are available for winners as indicated in the Prizes section. The selection process will be determined by electronic tabulations under the supervision of Gogo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
5. All photos will be compiled to create a 2015 calendar which we will have for sale at a later date; the top 12 photos will be more prominently featured on the corresponding numbered months.
6. All submitted photos and information become the property of CCR to be used at their discretion for any and all marketing purposes without any additional compensation.
7. CCR is not responsible for any technical problems or for late, lost, incomplete, stolen or misdirected entries.
8. In accepting any prize, the winner acknowledges that the CCR may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using prize(s).
1. Each $1 donation counts as 1 vote. There is a 5 vote minimum which equals a $5 donation.
2. When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank” of votes that then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries.
3. We encourage you to e-mail the contest link to family and friends and encourage them to vote for your favorite contestant's photo.
4. All donations are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
5. Voters/donors must be legal residents of the US. Voters under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.