- Entry fees are $5 per photo entry.
- Votes are $1 each with a $5 minimum per transaction.
- Photos must be in .jpg format and cannot be significantly altered.
- Your image must be of a high enough resolution so that your photo is adequately sized for publication, the top 12 photos will be used to create a calendar. We need the image to be at least 300 ppi (pixels per inch) for printing and for that resolution the image file size should be around 4 megabytes minimum.
- No people allowed in the photo.
- There can be multiple dogs/pets in the photo but there must be at least one chow-chow.
- You may enter multiple times, each entry receiving their own votes.
- We reserve the right to refuse any photo and there are no refunds.
- Be sure to network your entry with friends/family for maximum votes.
How to Submit Photographs:
Visit PARTICIPATE/ENTER CONTEST
and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet along with up to 25 words describing your photo. Use the social media links within the contest to promote your pet to your friends and family for votes. Be very CAREFUL as the contest approaches the cut-off time
. Attempting to process last minute donation votes can be tricky, because we do not have control over processing time. A few seconds can make the difference between winning and losing, so try not to cut it too close to the finish line when applying your votes.
Winners will be determined by the number of votes received per pet photo at the conclusion of the contest. Once a pet photo is submitted, it will appear in the online gallery, and be open to voting by the general public.
- Each vote is $1 with a minimum donation of $5 for each transaction.
- All votes for photo submissions will be tabulated and displayed online.
- Due to electronic processing variables out of our control, voters should be cautious when applying votes during the final seconds of the contest.