- Photographs must be of pets only.
- We would love to have you share a brief story about your pet. Be sure to mention if this is a rescue pet.
- All entries must be digital photos, color, and contain well-focused images in JPG format. Photos must be in of good quality and high resolution (300dpi or higher), remember, top 12, plus cover, will be printed in a HORIZONTAL/LANDSCAPE (wider than they are tall) calendar. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England (CSRNE) reserves the right to request a substitute photo if the image is deemed not suitable for enlargement. Vertical photos are not best suited for calendar layout. Dark pets do best on a light or bright color background.
- No copyrighted professional photos can be accepted. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England reserves the right to disqualify at any time any photo it determines to be unsuitable.
- Once entered all photos become the property of. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of New England and may be used as needed at the discretion of CSRNE.
- There is a $5 entry donation for each photo—no limit on the number of photos entered.
- Voting is open to everyone. Votes are $1 each. Each dollar donated equals an equivalent number of votes that are placed in the donor's "vote bank". A $5.00 donation equals 5 votes. A minimum donation of $5 is required.
The top twelve vote-getter pets will be featured on a full-page layout for one of the twelve months in our 2023 calendar. The top vote getter will also be featured on the cover. CSRNE will offer our 2023 calendars for sale! Great for gift-giving and every sale benefits our organization!