To enter your pet in Dharma Rescue's online photo contest, you must upload your photograph along with a bit of information about you and your pet. You are welcome to add your pet's social media info as well. Participants can then vote on the photos for a chance to win a spot in the 2021 Handicapable Pin-ups calendar. There is no entry fee, but each vote costs $1.
- Animals must be disabled/impaired in some way, which includes, deaf, blind, diabetes, Cushing's and other immune issues. Categories are for dogs, cats, and bunnies.
- You may enter multiple photos but each individual animal can only win one spot in the calendar.
- Photos of animals from other rescue organizations may be submitted but without naming the organization directly in order to keep the focus on Dharma’s efforts. In such cases, you may include the animal’s own social media information (if available) or that of the foster parent.
- Please be sure your pet is the focus of the image as no people will be used in the calendar.
- Photo's must be high resolution (3650 pixels x 2740 pixels is preferred for printing purpose).
- We may need to ask for new photos if the ones in the contest aren't large enough.
- We cannot accept photos with digital overlays, photo stickers, doodles or digital effects. Copyrighted photos may only be included with the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Dharma Rescue reserves the right to decline publication of any photograph for any reason. Should this happen, we will notify you.
- Dharma Rescue has final approval on all photos submitted and reserves the right to replace an animal's photograph to overcome production issues.
- There is no entry fee .
- Each vote is $1.
- There is no limit to how many times a participants can vote.
- Each voter will automatically be entered into our drawing for the custom-made white gold winged paw pendant. Please vote as many times as you'd like, but each person will only be allowed one entry for the pendant drawing.
- The deadline to submit photos and/or vote is August 31st, 2020 at 8pm PT.
Don't forget to share this contest with your friends, family, co-workers, and doggie park friends! We and the Dharma DAWGS really appreciate your support.