Enter your favorite photo of your dog(s) to win one of 13 coveted spots in the Dogs Forever 2023 Calendar with first place taking the cover or their choice of month!! This contest is open to anyone. Your photo entry does not have to be a Dogs Forever alumni pup. We love all dogs and welcome entries from all dog owners. Photos should be high resolution and horizontal, of dogs only. No humans, please! We encourage you to share your entry and encourage others to vote, vote, vote!
You must submit a high-resolution photo of your dog(s) and include:
- Name of Dog(s)
- Dog's Age and Birthday
- A paragraph (please at least a few sentences!) that tells voters something fun or interesting about the dog in the photo. What is special about your dog? Is this a Dogs Forever dog? If so, how long has he or she been a part of your family?
- Each entry is a $10 tax deductible donation.
- Multiple entries are encouraged!!
- HIGH RESOLUTION Horizontal photos preferred - NO humans please!! :)
- All submitted photos will be displayed in the 2023 Calendar, if not on the cover or months – a collage on the back cover.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant. You must own the copyright to the photograph. We will not be liable if not.
- Dogs Forever reserves the right to modify or clarify any of the contest rules during the term of the contest without advance notice.
- Entries will be taken from 8:00:00 AM (Central Time) on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 until 10:00:00 PM (Central Time) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- Voting will commence 8:00:00 AM (Central Time) on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 until 10:00:00 PM (Central Time) on Tuesday, November 15, 2022
- When commenced, each vote is $1 and the top 13 photos will be featured in our 2023 calendar with first place taking the cover or their choice of month! If first place selects a month instead of the cover, 2nd place will have the same opportunity. After that, admin will place winning photos throughout the calendar. Any photos not chosen as the top 13 will be included in a photo collage, so every entry will end up on the calendar.
- Contest entries and voting are ran through GoGoPhoto Contest and NOT Dogs Forever. Votes are electronically submitted and timed to the SECOND. When it gets to be time towards the end of the contest, seconds literally matter. Dogs Forever is NOT controlling the electronic voting, that's why we use this WONDERFUL platform to help with that process.
- If there are multiple entries with the same amount of votes, the entry who had that amount of votes first will be on the top spot. So if there is a tie between 12th, 13th, and 14th place. And they all have 50 votes? Whoever had those 50 votes first will be in the top two spots. Make sure you encourage your friends and family to vote for your entry to bump them up!
Dogs Forever is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. All donations are non-refundable
. Please contact email@example.com
for any questions.Pre-Order Calendars:
Pre-Order your calendars for $20 each ($4 per calendar if shipping is needed) through this link: CALENDAR PRE-ORDER.
This will NOT
pre-pay your calendar, only pre-order.