You may find our FAQ page
helpful to review before entering!
Entering a Photo
- Photos of cats, dogs, horses, small mammals, reptiles, and birds are accepted. Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from the Dumb Friends League to be eligible to enter this contest.
- Your photo may contain more than one pet.
- Photos must be high resolution (3650 pixels x 2740 pixels is preferred for printing purposes).
- People are not allowed in your photo, only pets.
- All photos of cats must depict them in an indoor setting.
- We cannot accept Polaroids, heavily edited photos, photos with stickers or doodles or any copyrighted or professional photos.
- If your pet wins Pet of the Month, but your photo is not high enough quality, we will ask you for a new photo.
- Once entered, photos become the property of the Dumb Friends League to be used for print and marketing purposes.
- Online entries must be submitted before August 5, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. MDT.
- Mail-in or in-person entries must be received by 1:00 p.m. MDT on August 5, 2019, at the Quebec Street Shelter.
Rules - Voting
- Online votes for photo entries must be submitted before August 5, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. MDT*.
- Mail-in or in-person votes must be received by 1:00 p.m. MDT on August 5, 2019, at the Quebec Street Shelter.
*The ending time for the online voting portion will be solely determined by the host website's server, or the Dumb Friends League business clock if submitted in person. Keep in mind your clock may differ from the clock that determines the ending time.