- We all know too well that life can be unpredictable, so you may submit a photo of your child in costume from this current year or a past year.
- Photographs must feature a child diagnosed by Holoprosencephaly (HPE) or a related brain malformation.
- Acceptable photo formats are .jpg and .png
- Any image that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent or obscene, as determined by the staff of Families for HoPE, will be removed from the contest.
- Donations are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. Families for HoPE, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
All photos become the property of Families for HoPE, Inc.