Every animal saved is a victory.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, all-volunteer, no-kill, foster based cat rescue that strives to save the lives of homeless animals. We have no paid staff; we receive no state or government funding. We operate entirely on donations from caring individuals,, adoption fees and fundraising events. And, because Furrever Friends Rescue & Volunteers, Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, cash and item donations are tax-deductible.
We are No-Kill
Although our operation is small, each and every homeless pet in our program receives the absolute best care possible until a furrever home can be found. We do not euthanize any of the animals in our care simply to make room for new ones. Through our adoption center and foster homes, we provide a safe environment for the cats in our care until they are adopted.
Our volunteers work hard to:
- Provide warm, loving care in private homes until a furrever family can be found (known as “foster care”)
- Spay/neuter, vaccinate, and microchip pets prior to adoption to help control pet overpopulation
- Find safe, carefully-screened furrever homes for adoptable animals in our care
- Raise funds through special events and fundraisers to cover veterinary and food costs
- Showcase homeless animals at the Deptford, NJ PetSmart
We are dedicated to building a better community for homeless cats through education, adoption, foster care, volunteer work and community events.
- Furrever Friends Rescue & Volunteers is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt corporation and donations are tax deductible.
- Furrever Friends Rescue & Volunteers does not have a physical location but relies entirely on foster volunteers to house the cats until they can be placed in forever homes.
- All of our cats are spayed or neutered as soon as possible after coming into rescue, and before being adopted out.
- All of our cats receive medical care as needed and financially feasible.
- Furrever Friends Rescue & Volunteers has saved over 3,625 cats since 2011.