Fur Kids Foundation is holding a photo contest for our upcoming 2020 calendar fundraiser. Fur Kids Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is dedicated to helping families with pets afford emergency veterinary services in Campbell County, Wyoming. We encourage you to submit your favorite pet photos and ask your family and friends to vote on your photo! Not only will this increase your chances of winning, but all funds raised go towards supporting our mission.
Photo Submission Rules
- Submit your photo(s) for FREE! You may enter as many times as you like; however, entering one photo may help that photo appear in the calendar. Photos will only be accepted on the Fur Kids Foundation (FKF) GoGo Pet Photo Contest website from Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 8 am MT through Monday, August 5, 2019 at 8 pm MT for public viewing. Be sure to spread the word to your friends and family to submit their own photo, or vote for your photo!
- This contest is not limited to those who live in Campbell County, Wyoming. You may enter as many photos as you wish. More than one pet is permitted in each photo.
- Photos should contain pets only—birds, cats, chickens, dogs, ferrets, fish, guinea pigs, gerbils, goats, horses, lizards, pot belly pigs, rabbits, reptiles, snakes, among others—no people (humans) in the photo.
- All submitted photos are subject to review by FKF. Complete the entry process and submit your photo in a TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG or GIF format—JPEG/JPG is the preferred format.
- Images must be high resolution, and be taken with a camera of at least 4 megapixel quality. For reference, most iPhones have more than an 8 megapixel camera and the Samsung Galaxy S5 phones have a 16 megapixel camera. Photo size should be at least 1500 x 1200 dpi, or 1 MB in size, in order to minimize photo distortion when used in the calendar. Please no Instagram-style or similarly filtered/altered images.
- FKF reserves the right to request a replacement photo from winners in order to best represent the pet in terms of quality of the photo and to fit within the constraints of the design. For example, prize winners may be asked to re-submit a photo with horizontal orientation for the cover photo and month photos. New photo to be provided at the owner's expense.
- Entrant must own full rights to photo and photos may not be copyrighted.
- Entrant retains rights to image but by submitting to the Fur Kids Foundation 2020 Pet Photo Contest, they are giving FKF non-exclusive and irrevocable royalty free license to use the photo in any and all marketing materials.
- Winning photo submissions will be selected by the FKF Board of Directors in accordance with the tabulation results provided by GoGo Photo Contest.
- Votes will be accepted on the Fur Kids Foundation GoGo Photo Contest website from Saturday, June 15, 2019 at 8 am MT through Monday, August 5, 2019 at 8 pm MT. Votes are $1 each. Top voted photos will win prizes (see Prize section for info).
- Each $1 donation counts as 1 vote. When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank" of votes that then need to be applied to entries as you wish. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries.
- We encourage all members supporting our calendar photo contest to share the website with family and friends via social media and/or email.
- All donations are non-refundable.
- Contest payments online with GoGo Photo Contest are through a secure site named Stripe.
- Participants may also choose to vote using PayPal on our website by clicking on the Donate tab. Please let us know who you are voting for when submitting the donation on PayPal. Not votes will be cast until payment is made.
- Don't have a credit card, or want to vote online? We've got you covered! Please mail a check or money order made out to Fur Kids Foundation with the amount of votes and the name of the submission(s) you are voting for to: Fur Kids Foundation, PO Box 7074, Gillette, Wyoming 82717. If submitting by check or money order: Votes must be received on July 15 to be included in contest. Please include your phone number and/or email address so we can notify you that we've received your vote, and it was included in the contest. No votes will be cast until payment is made.