Rules – Entering a Photo
- People are not allowed in your photo, only pets.
- Your photo may contain more than one pet.
- We cannot accept Polaroid or poor quality photos, or photos with extensive photoshop, noticeable text, or questionable content.
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from GHHS to be eligible to enter this contest.
- You may enter as many photos as you like. Each photo requires a separate entry form and fee.
- Photos should be high resolution (3650 pixels x 2740 pixels and landscape orientation is preferred). Generally, photos taken with mobile phones are not high-enough quality to be featured as monthly photos.
- Entries can be submitted online starting July 14 12:01am, and ending July 29 at 5:00pm CDT.
- Entries can be submitted in person at Parkway Place Mall, or by mail, starting July 21 12:01am, and ending July 29 at 5:00pm CDT.
- No entries will be accepted after July 29th at 5:00pm.
- Once entered, photos become the property of GHHS to be used for print and marketing purposes.
Rules - Voting
- Public votes for photo entries can be submitted online before July 29th at 5:00pm CDT.
- Public votes can be submitted in person at Parkway Place Mall or by mail, and must be received by 5:00 pm CDT* on July 29, 2017.
- Special overtime voting will be held at the grand finale at The Original Public House on July 30th, 4-6pm.
- Votes may not be combined or moved from one entry to the other.
*The ending time for the online voting portion will be solely determined by the host website's server, or GHHS' business clock if submitted in person. Keep in mind your clock may differ from the clock that determines the ending time.