Rules- Entering a Photo
- People are not allowed to be a part of any photo: only pets
- Your photo may contain more than one pet
- The photos will be used in print, which requires a higher resolution photo (minimum of 2,000 x 2,000 pixels or greater, although smaller sizes will be accepted.)
- Submit photos in a JPEG file format
- Landscape orientation photos please
- We cannot accept poor quality photos, or photos with extensive Photoshop, text, or questionable content
- Your pet does not have to be adopted from, GHHS to be eligible to enter the contest
- You may enter as many of your pets as you would like. However, each pet can only be entered once and an the entry fee applies to each pet entered.
- Entries can be submitted online starting June 15th at 10:00 am CDT and ending July 24th at 12 noon CDT.
- Entries can be submitted in person at GHHS, 2812 Johnson Road. But, an electronic version must be provided.
- Once entered, photos become the property of GHHS to be used for print and marketing purposes.
- Public votes for photo entries can be submitted online beginning July 5th at 10:00 am through July 25th at 5pm CDT.
- Special overtime voting will be held at the grand finale on July 26th from 5pm until 8pm at The Open Bottle in Madison
- Votes cannot be combined or moved from one entry to another
* The ending time for the online voting portion will be solely determined by the host website’s server, or GHHS’ business clock if submitted in person. Keep in mind that your clock may differ from the clock that determines the ending time.