Heart Of Hollywood is Looking for a Model to Represent Texas
Level Up Your Modeling Career With A Magazine Cover and Professional Model Training
To get anywhere in the entertainment and fashion industry you need exposure. Here’s your opportunity to put yourself on the cover of the July 2020 edition of our Heart Of Hollywood Magazine! We’ll even publish a pictorial and feature article about you within its pages.
To get the edge you need to move forward if you’re just starting out as a model or need some coaching to get you to the next level, we’ve got covered on that too! Receive professional model training from Dallas modeling coach Dea McDaniel Caldwell. Dea has the experience to teach you how to succeed in every aspect of the modeling industry.
Take charge of your modeling career and enter today!Sign up, then upload your best picture and let the voting begin! Click here for Official Rules
. The Grand Prize Winner will be featured in the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Cover (a $10,000 value) along with interior pictorial and interview showcase in the 2020 July edition of the U.S. edition of Heart Of Hollywood Magazine (the exact number of pages for the interior page showcase to be determined by Heart Of Hollywood Magazine) and VIP Modeling training by Director Dea McDaniel Caldwell
. Winner will also receive an Elizabeth Arden (Dallas) Fragrance package. The Grand Prize Winner may refer to themselves as the " Texas Heart Of Hollywood Cover Model 2020". The Grand Prize Winner will be photographed exclusively by a selected photographer by Heart Of Hollywood in the city of Dallas Texas. Winner must be available for the photo shoot on June 13 or 14, 2020 for the photoshoot in Dallas, Texas. If the Grand Prize Winner is not available for the photoshoot, an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting, 14 days after the competition ends and Grand Prize will be transferred to the alternate winner.
(Winner is responsible for travel expenses)
The First Runner-Up will be featured in a short interview inside the magazine pages (number of pages to be determined).
Heart Of Hollywood Magazine
A magazine for fashion, entertainment, travel and empowerment. This magazine is a great way to promote yourself to attract a wide and revered audience in the entertainment industry. We have had the pleasure of having our magazines presented to some of the industry's elite, including Academy Award-Winning Director Quentin Tarantino, Award-Winning Actress Nichelle Nichols, Golden Globes Judge Gilda Baum-Lappe and Hollywood legend Patrick Kilpatrick and more we are adding to the list.
Our magazines can be found internationally in digital or printed hard copies. All entrants will receive a 1 year subscription to Heart Of Hollywood Magazine.
HEART OF HOLLYWOOD COVER MODEL 2020 MODELING COMPETITIONPARTICIPANTS MUST BE 16 YEARS OR OLDER IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE. SEE FURTHER ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Heart Of Hollywood Magazine is dedicated to covering entertainment, fashion, empowerment, and lifestyle. By getting your digital subscription or hard copy you are helping us to continue bringing stories with a positive impact on society that empowers, motivates and inspires our community. Official Rules
By entering the "Texas Heart Of Hollywood Model 2020" Competition (the "Competition"), individuals submitting entries (each an "Entrant" and collectively, the "Entrants") accept and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (the "Rules"). Voters will choose the winning entries. A Grand Prize will be awarded in accordance with these Rules by Heart Of Hollywood www.hohmp.com
("Sponsor"). Any violation of the Rules may, at Sponsor's discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Sponsor regarding this Competition are final and binding in all respects. All genders are welcome to participate. All entrants will receive a 1 year subscription to Heart Of Hollywood Magazine.CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won.
- Eligibility. All Entrants must be sixteen (16) years or older on the date that the earliest of the Submitted Photographs (defined below) were taken. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law. All Entrants between the ages of sixteen (16) and eighteen (18) must have a guardian sign a release form in order to participate. Employees, representatives, and agents of Heart Of Hollywood Magazine including respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising and production companies and any family member or person domiciled with any of the foregoing (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to participate.
- How to enter. To enter, visit (the "Website") to complete and submit your official entry form.
- $75.00 Contestant Donation (early bird promotion)
- Only the Entrant should appear in the Submitted Photograph. All Submitted Photographs must be professional and have been taken on or after Entrant reached sixteen (16) years of age and within the past six (6) months. Submitted Photographs shall not have been altered by software or other means to enhance the photo and must be suitable for publication. Submitted Photographs must not infringe or violate any right of any third party or entity, including but not limited to copyright, the right of publicity, and right of privacy. Please check with the photographer to make sure that you have the rights to submit the photographs. Any Submitted Photographs exhibiting Entrant's nipples or genitals will be rejected. The determination of whether an image exhibits Entrant's nipples or genitals is in the sole discretion of Sponsor. False, deceptive or incomplete entries or other information provided by Entrants though the Competition may render the entry ineligible at any point in the Competition regardless of when the problem is actually discovered.
- Model Release Form from the participant (Form will be provided)
- If a claim is made that Entrant does not own the rights in the Submitted Photograph to grant the requisite rights to Sponsor, the photograph(s) in question will be removed from the competition.
- The submission period is between 02/19/2020 end 06/01/2020 (the "Entry Period").
- Open to talented individuals of any race or gender
- Winner by public voters ($1 donation per vote)
- The Sponsor reserves the right to contact an Entrant to request resubmission of one or more of the Submitted Photographs and/or to request that the Entrant submit additional photos. While Entrants may have assistance in entering data and uploading the photographs, each Entrant must otherwise complete the entry forms themselves. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Submitted Photographs (including but not limited to entries submitted by modeling agencies) will be rejected. As set forth in greater detail below, submission of photographs and entry in the Competition constitutes consent to the use of the Submitted Photographs in Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, Heart Of Hollywood branded digital apps and websites, and otherwise in connection with the Heart Of Hollywood Motion Pictures brand, and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered for the full duration of the copyright in the applicable Submitted Photographs. By entering into the Competition, Entrant represents and warrants that they are sixteen years of age and owns or controls all necessary rights in the Submitted Photographs to grant Sponsor the rights described herein. Submission of a qualifying entry grants Sponsor and its representatives and agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without consideration to Entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes Entrant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title, and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights reserved.
- Public voting. All individuals who are eighteen (18) years or older can vote.
- Notification to Entrants. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email, telephone, or other means reasonably calculated to provide notice. Entrants consent to a background check that may be performed, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, to verify information provided by Entrants and compliance with these Rules, or for other reasons related to the Competition. If you are selected as the Grand Prize Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available winner's list.
- Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be featured in the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Cover (a $10,000 value) along with interior pictorial and interview showcase in the 2020 July edition of the U.S. edition of Heart Of Hollywood Magazine (the exact number of pages for the interior page showcase to be determined by Heart Of Hollywood Magazine) and a VIP Modeling training by Director Dea McDaniel Caldwell. Winner will also receive an Elizabeth Arden (Dallas) Fragrance package. The Grand Prize Winner may refer to themselves as the " Texas Heart Of Hollywood Cover Model 2020". The Grand Prize Winner will be photographed exclusively by a selected photographer by Heart Of Hollywood in the city of Dallas Texas. Winner must be available for the photo shoot on June 13 or 14, 2020 for the photoshoot in Dallas, Texas. If the Grand Prize Winner is not available for the photoshoot, an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting, 14 days after the competition ends and Grand Prize will be transferred to the alternate winner. (Winner is responsible for travel expenses)
- Conduct. Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and (ii) irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Los Angeles County. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of these Rules; or (b) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike, disruptive, and/or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- Disclaimer And Release Of Liability. Sponsor, Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, promotional entities, and all prize-winning providers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons' computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft; tampering; destruction; or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Proof of entering information on the website is not considered proof of delivery of receipt. All dates set forth in these official rules are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to extend any deadlines. All entries and any other materials submitted (including but not limited to the submitted photographs) become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. False and/or deceptive entries or accounts shall render entry ineligible. All decisions of Sponsor shall be final and conclusive on all matters relating to the Competition. All entrants, selected entrants, and the Grand Prize Winner release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Heart Of Hollywood, Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, Heart Of Hollywood Media, promotion entities, and all prize providers, and the officers, employees, contractors, and agents of each, from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, this competition, publication or use of the submitted photographs or additional photographs, entrants' names and likenesses, and/or acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of the prize, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or monetary loss. In no event shall sponsor, promotion entities, or any prize provider be liable or obligated to an entrant, selected entrant, Grand Prize Winner, or any third party in any manner for any special, incidental exemplary, consequential, punitive or indirect damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict product liability, or even if informed of the possibility of any such damages in advance. This section shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy. All causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments about the Competition as outlined above, please contact email@example.com.
- Important. This Competition is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. All transaction are final. No refunds will be issued.
- Winner Announcement. The Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Cover Model 2020 Grand Prize Winner will be announced on the Heart Of Hollywood Facebook page and Heart Of Hollywood www.facebook.com/heartofhollywoodmagazine.
- Release. By agreeing to appear as the winner of the Competition, the Grand Prize Winner consents to the use of her name, photos and/or likenesses for advertising and trade purposes in connection with the Heart Of Hollywood Brand, including without limitation, the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Model Competition and in Heart Of Hollywood Magazine and Digital Materials in the United States and any countries where Heart Of Hollywood Magazine-branded Editorial Licensees.