Classic Ladies 50’s ,60’s, 70’s, 80's International Cover Model Contest
Do you want to grace the cover of a magazine or star in a commercial?
If so, senior modeling agencies may be looking for you. The senior modeling trend is driven by the $2-trillion spending power of those born between 1940 and 1970.
This Classic Ladies International Cover Model Search is designed to promote the dignity and value of all seniors. Each model needs to share her talents and motivate and encourage other women to utilize their full potential. Be a role model to women and girls of all ages, encouraging them to stay active in their communities and in their talents.
Each contestant must attend all online online interviews. This is her opportunity to demonstrate her personality and conversational skills and begins the people’s task of selecting the lady who best meets the ideal of Classic Ladies International Cover Model. We are looking for each woman’s inner beauty to shine through.
Each contestant may enter one professional black & white or color photo. You may choose a 1/2 shot or full body shot in your favorite outfit. Select a picture that says the most about you. We are only able to display 1 photo of you on this GoGo contest page, however there will be a space for you to provide a link to click on for others to see more pictures or video of you.
Each Model must pay a non-refundable $75.00 entry fee. The Event starts on June 25, 2020 The deadline for entry submission is November 1, 2020. Winner must be prepared to be in Los Angeles for a photoshoot on December 4 or 5th, 2020 (tentatively). Contestant is required to attend all online interviews during contest event.
By entering the "Heart Of Hollywood Classic Ladies International Model 2021" Competition (the "Competition"), individuals submitting entries (each an "Entrant" and collectively, the "Entrants") accept and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules (the "Rules"). Voters will choose the winning entries. A Grand Prize will be awarded in accordance with these Rules determined by Heart Of Hollywood ("Sponsor"). Any violation of the Rules may, at Sponsor's discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of Sponsor regarding this Competition are final and binding in all respects. Only female candidates will be accepted. All entrants will receive a 1 year subscription to Heart Of Hollywood Magazine.
- Eligibility. All Entrants must be FEMALE and at least fifty (50) years. The photograph submitted must have taken during the last year. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by applicable law. All Entrants between the ages of fifty (50) and eighty (80) years young. Employees, representatives, and agents of Heart Of Hollywood Magazine including respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising and production companies and any family member or person domiciled with any of the foregoing (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to participate.
- How to enter. To enter, visit (the "Website") to complete and submit your official entry form.
- $75.00 Contestant Donation
- Only the Entrant can appear in the Submitted Photograph. All Submitted Photographs must be professional and have been taken within the past year. Submitted Photographs shall not have been altered by software or other means to enhance the photo and must be suitable for publication. Submitted Photographs must not infringe or violate any right of any third party or entity, including but not limited to copyright, the right of publicity, and right of privacy. Please check with the photographer to make sure that you have the rights to submit the photographs. No inappropriate or nude pictures will be accepted. False, deceptive or incomplete entries or other information provided by Entrants though the Competition may render the entrant ineligible at any point in the Competition regardless of when the problem is actually discovered.
- If a claim is made that Entrant does not own the rights in the Submitted Photograph to grant the requisite rights to Sponsor, the photograph(s) in question will be removed from the competition.
- The submission period is between 06/25/2020 end 11/1/2020 (the "Entry Period").
- Contest is only open for individual females of any race or nationality.
- Winner determined by the highest number of accumulated public votes ($1 donation per vote)
- The Sponsor reserves the right to contact an Entrant to request resubmission of one or more of the Submitted Photographs and/or to request that the Entrant submit additional photos. While Entrants may have assistance in entering data and uploading the photographs, each Entrant must otherwise complete the entry forms themselves. Any entries submitted by anyone other than the person appearing in the Submitted Photographs (including but not limited to entries submitted by modeling agencies) will be rejected. As set forth in greater detail below, submission of photographs and entry in the Competition constitutes consent to the use of the Submitted Photographs in Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, Heart Of Hollywood branded digital apps and websites, and otherwise in connection with the Heart Of Hollywood Motion Pictures brand, and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered for the full duration of the copyright in the applicable Submitted Photographs. By entering into the Competition, Entrant represents and warrants that they are fifty (50) years of age or older and owns or controls all necessary rights in the Submitted Photographs to grant Sponsor the rights described herein. Submission of a qualifying entry grants Sponsor and its representatives and agents the right to publish, use, adapt, edit, and/or modify such entry in any way, in any and all media, without limitation and without consideration to Entrant. Submission of an entry further constitutes Entrant's consent to irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title, and interest in the entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights reserved.
- Public voting. All individuals eighteen (18) years or older can vote.
- Notification to Entrants. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email, telephone, or other means reasonably calculated to provide notice. Entrants consent to a background check that may be performed, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, to verify information provided by Entrants and compliance with these Rules, or for other reasons related to the Competition. If you are selected as the Grand Prize Winner, your information may also be included in a publicly available winner's list.
- Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be featured in the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Cover (a $10,000 value) along with interior pictorial and interview showcase in the 2021 U.S. January Edition of Heart Of Hollywood Magazine (the exact number of pages for the interior page showcase to be determined by Heart Of Hollywood Magazine) and a VIP Modeling training by Director Dea McDaniel Caldwell. Additional gifts TBD. Information will be updated as available. The Grand Prize Winner may refer to themselves as the "Heart Of Hollywood Classic Lady Cover Model 2021". The Grand Prize Winner will be photographed exclusively by a fashion photographer by appointed by Heart Of Hollywood in the city of Los Angeles. Winner must be available for the photo shoot on December 4th or 5th, 2020 (tentatively) for the photoshoot Los Angeles, California. If the Grand Prize Winner is not available for the photoshoot, an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting, 10 days after the competition ends and the Grand Prize will be transferred to the alternate winner. (Winner is responsible for travel expenses).
- Conduct. Entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, and (ii) irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state, and local courts located in Los Angeles County. Failure to comply with these Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of these Rules; or (b) acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike, disruptive, and/or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person.
- Disclaimer And Release Of Liability. Sponsor, Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, promotional entities, and all prize-winning providers are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons' computer relating to or resulting from participation in this competition; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft; tampering; destruction; or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, garbled, or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the internet or any website. Proof of entering information on the website is not considered proof of delivery of receipt. All dates set forth in these official rules are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to extend any deadlines. All entries and any other materials submitted (including but not limited to the submitted photographs) become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. False and/or deceptive entries or accounts shall render entry ineligible. All decisions of Sponsor shall be final and conclusive on all matters relating to the Competition. All entrants, selected entrants, and the Grand Prize Winner release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor, Heart Of Hollywood, Heart Of Hollywood Magazine, Heart Of Hollywood Media, promotion entities, and all prize providers, and the officers, employees, contractors, and agents of each, from and against any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, this competition, publication or use of the submitted photographs or additional photographs, entrants' names and likenesses, and/or acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of the prize, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or monetary loss. In no event shall sponsor, promotion entities, or any prize provider be liable or obligated to an entrant, selected entrant, Grand Prize Winner, or any third party in any manner for any special, incidental exemplary, consequential, punitive or indirect damages of any kind regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict product liability, or even if informed of the possibility of any such damages in advance. This section shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and notwithstanding the failure of any limited remedy. All causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys' fees and court costs.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions or comments about the Competition as outlined above, please contact email@example.com.
- Important. This Competition is not in any manner sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. All transaction are final. No refunds will be issued. Heart Of Hollywood reserves the right to alter the rules of the contest at any time. All contestants will be notified if there are alterations. If changes are made that are unacceptable and the contestant, the contestant my apply for a refund.
- Winner Announcement. The Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Classic Ladies International Cover Model 2021 Grand Prize Winner will be announced on the Heart Of Hollywood Facebook page and Heart Of Hollywood www.facebook.com/heartofhollywoodmagazine.
- Release. By agreeing to appear as the winner of the Competition, the Grand Prize Winner consents to the use of her name, photos and/or likenesses for advertising and trade purposes in connection with the Heart Of Hollywood Brand, including without limitation, the Heart Of Hollywood Magazine Model Competition and in Heart Of Hollywood Magazine and Digital Materials in the United States and any countries where Heart Of Hollywood Magazine-branded Editorial Licensees.