HSFN 2020 Calendar Contest – THE RULES
Photo Contest OverviewPhoto contest starts on March 1, 2019 at 12:01AM Eastern and ends on April 13, 2019 at 9:00PM Eastern.
Starting March 1, 2019, participants will be able to upload a digital photo of their Humane Society for Greater Nashua (HSFN) ALUMNI
pet (Dog, Cat, Rabbit, Rat, Guinea Pig, Bird – any animal adopted from HSFN) and share a brief story about their pet. Voters will be casting ballots for not only the pet's photo but also for their story, so tell us what makes your pet special or why you adopted them. In order to assure a high-quality calendar, the top vote getting pets will be photographed professionally in the pet owner's home. Posting more than one photo of your pet does not increase the chances of winning.
The winners of the photo contest will be determined by the top 13 entries that get the most votes. Posting multiple photos of the same pet will only split votes among the photos. Also, the same pet can only win once. Attempts to win two spots in the calendar by the same pet will not be permitted. So, pick your single favorite photo and write a good story to go along with it!
- There is a $20.00 entry fee for each photo submitted.
- Photos submitted to the contest must be of HSFN Alumni pets only— no people should be included in the photo.
- Photos may contain more than one pet, but they must all be HSFN Alumni.
- All animals must be depicted in a humane and dignified manner.
- All animals in the photos submitted for voting must be living and available from May to August of this year for our professional photographer to take his/her photo for the calendar.
- Good quality digital photos are preferred, but high res scans of hardcopies are ok.
- All photos must be uploaded to the contest URL.
- All submitted photos are subject to review and approval by HSFN before the entry becomes visible.
- We reserve the right to decline publication of any photograph on the photo contest website for any reason.
- All photos submitted to the contest become the property of HSFN and may be used as needed at the discretion of HSFN.
- All donations from photo submissions are non-refundable.
- Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site. We cannot accept hard copies of photo entries and payments in person at HSFN.
Voter InformationVoting starts on March 1, 2019 at 12:01AM Eastern and ends on April 13, 2019 at 9:00PM Eastern.
Please share the contest link with family and friends and encourage them to vote for your pet's photo. Voters can vote as often as they like throughout the contest. Sharing through Facebook and other social networking sites is easy using the "share" button on the photo contest page.
Each $1 donation made counts as one (1) vote for your pet.
When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank" of votes that then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or place them on multiple entries.
All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
Voters/donors must be legal residents of the US. Voters under the age of 18 must have the permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Contest votes are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
Calendar Photo Selections
All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of GoGo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding. ALL WINNERS MUST BE HSFN ALUMNI
. HSFN will work to verify alumni status with owners prior to photo shoots. The easiest way to verify your pet's alumni status is to provide a copy of the adoption paperwork, date of adoption and pet's given shelter name (if you have renamed your pet post adoption) to Email us at email@example.com
All winners will have their pet professionally photographed. Winners will receive one complimentary photo session and a digital copy of one photo of their choice from the session.
HSFN will select the photo to be used in the calendar as well as the specific month the photo will be featured.
HSFN will schedule winners for their photo sessions in May-August 2019. Location of the photo-shoot will be determined between the pet's owner and a HSFN representative to ensure the pet's safety and well‐being.
All photography must be completed by August 30, 2019. If you are unable to commit to a photo session during that time, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote getter wins the month.
The Fine Print...
By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
You also agree that the photo you are submitting is of a HSFN Alumni pet you adopted into your home and that the pet is still living with you in your home. You also agree your pet's photograph can be included in the 2020 HSFN Alumni calendar should your pet win one of the 13 spots from online voting.
HSFN will sell the calendar to the general public directly and through third parties starting October 2019.
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless HSFN and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, volunteers and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claims of any nature arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize.
Still Have Questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org