- Only one entry per individual (households with more than one child may submit one entry per child).
- There is no fee to enter a chalk art for the contest.
- Entries must be submitted between Sunday, July 5, 2020, and Sunday, August 30, 2020 at 8pm PT.
- Voting will be closed Sunday, September 6, 2020 at noon PT.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook by September 7, 2020. Winners will be contacted by phone (first) or email (alternately) by September 11, 2020.
- Individuals may vote as many times and for as many artists as desired.
- Photos of entries will be posted for voting with only the artist's first name and age or selected team name for friend team submissions.
- Photos submitted must be of the art and props only.
- Drawings may be any size as long as it can be entirely seen in one photo (suggested size is one sidewalk square or about 36"X30").
- The promotion of kindness, appreciation, and respect is expected. Drawings must be free of anything offensive due to racial, religious, gender, or political affiliations or biases.
- Drawings may be completed from any location in the world.
- Props may be used as long as they are on the ground.
- We discourage the inclusion of recognizable people in the photos, due to privacy concerns.
- Drawings must be on the ground only. Drawings that incorporate the sides of buildings, benches, etc., will not be considered as an entry.
- Drawings must be completed with washable chalk only.
- Once art is entered, photos become the property of the McMinnville Education Foundation (MEF) to be used at its discretion for print and marketing purposes.
- MEF reserves the right to decline the entry of any photograph for any reason. MEF has final approval on all photos submitted and reserves the right to remove the entry.
- Board Members of McMinnville Education Foundation are welcome to submit photographs and are encouraged to fundraise but are not eligible for prizes.
Art may be of any design and must be original.
Inspiration could include:
- Favorite book/author
- Favorite artist/work of art
- 3 to 8 years
- 9 to 14 years
- 15 to 20 years
- Family (adults and children)
- Friend Team
- Photos must be entered in the correct contest division. MEF will change the category of any entry that is entered incorrectly.
- Votes are $1.
- You must purchase a minimum of five votes at a time for a minimum charge of $5.
- Participants may vote for their own entry.
- Individuals may vote as many times as desired.
- Individuals may vote for as many artists as desired.
- Proceeds from voting will contribute to fundraising for the McMinnville Education Foundation, a non-profit organization supporting all levels of students and staff in the McMinnville School District.
- All voting will be done by credit card payment only at a minimum of $5.
- Voting contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. McMinnville Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. Federal Tax ID# 93-1242941. Address: 800 NE Lafayette Avenue, McMinnville, OR 97128 or mac40kids.org