HOW TO SUBMIT PHOTOGRAPHS
The minimum donation for submitting a photo to be included in the 2015 Fetching Canine Calendar is $25 per photo. You can submit as many photos as you like.
To submit photos online, hover over the the participate menu above, click enter contest, then create (register) an acccount, and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your dog. Online entries must be received by September 30th, 2014, 11:59:59 PM PST.
Once you have created an Account, you can login anytime and submit entries or votes through the participate menu.
All eligible photos submitted by September 30th will be included in the 2015 “Fetching Canine Calendar”, either on the collage pages or as insets within the calendar.
Donations are tax-deductible as permitted by law. Next Step Service Dogs is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All entrants will receive receipts for their contributions.
- Acceptable photo formats are .jpg, .bmp, and .tif.
- Photos may contain one or more dogs
- Photos must:
- Be in color
- Contain dogs or dogs with other pets and/or people
- Be horizontal (landscape) format
- Any image that includes content that is considered inappropriate as determined by the staff of Next Step Service Dogs, will be removed from the photo fundraiser.
- Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustment)
- Photographs MUST either feature dogs owned by the entrant, OR the entrant must have permission from the dog’s owner to submit their pet’s image
CALENDAR PHOTO SELECTIONS
All eligible winners for the calendar cover and full-month pages will be notified and asked to provide a high resolution version of their photos, as well as a short biography of their dog, via email.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES
Once a photo is submitted, it will appear on the online gallery and be open to voting by the general public. Votes are $1 each, with a minimum $5 donation for five votes.
All votes for photo submissions are tabulated and displayed online.
To vote online, hover over the the participate menu above and click view entries/vote. The online voting period will end September 30th, 2014, 11:59:59 PM PST. Donate a minimum of $5 for five votes. Those votes can then be cast for any submitted photo in one-vote increments.
When voters donate, they have the option to apply all votes to one one photo, spread their votes over various photos, or store votes in their account. If a voter chooses to store the votes, the voter can log into their account using their ID and password, and vote at a later time. All votes must be applied to selected photos by the end of the voting period.
All votes are donations to Next Step Service Dogs and are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. All donors will receive receipts for their contributions.