1. Contest entrants must be residents of Ohio. Voters are welcome from outside Ohio.
2. Photos may include one or more animals, however, no humans should be in the photo.
3. There is a $5.00 entry fee/donation per photo submitted. You may submit as many photos as you like. Entries will be accepted throughout the contest period.
4. Each vote is a $1 donation, and there is no limit to the number of votes one may cast for the duration of the contest. You must purchase a minimum of five votes at a time for a minimum charge of $5. You may vote for your own photo. Online voting begins as soon as the photo is registered and ends when the contest ends.
5. All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of Gogo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
6. Contest winners will be notified by email or phone call following the end of the contest. If the winner is nonresponsive after five days of the first attempt to reach him/her, Ohio Animal Foundation may select an alternate winner from the next non-winning eligible top vote-getter.
7. Ohio Animal Foundation reserves the right to decline any photo submission for any reason. Should this happen, we will notify you and request a replacement photo. The entry fee will not be refunded.
8. Photo must be submitted in either the “companion animal” or “wildlife” category. Ohio Animal Foundation may change the category of any photo that is improperly entered.
9. All animals should be shown in a humane and dignified manner. For those entering the wildlife category, photographers should make every effort to avoid any action that interferes with natural wildlife behavior, including any environmental disruption/damage or animal harassment. Wildlife photos must be taken in Ohio.
10. Contest entry fees and votes are tax deductible. Ohio Animal Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. The email acknowledgement from your online donation serves as your tax receipt. Mailed paper receipts can be requested by emailing Info@OhioAnimalFoundation.org
11. All entries must be the original work of the entrant. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you.
12. Once entered, photo submissions become the property of Ohio Animal Foundation, to be used at its discretion for print and marketing purposes.
1. All photo submissions must be digital and submitted through GogoPhotoContest.
2. Photos must be in color and without digital overlays, stickers, or other effects.
3. Photos should be 300 dpi or higher resolution and in .jpg, .png, or gif format.
4. We cannot accept photos of animals with red or glowing eyes.