HOW TO ENTER
- Online: Visit www.gogophotocontest.com/optionsveterinarycare and follow the directions provided to complete the entry information, and submit. Submissions are accepted during the Submission Period only. The contest winners’ images will be incorporated into a painted mural that will be installed inside the new Options Veterinary Care clinic (4690 Longley Lane, Reno). In order to win, your image must meet the photo upload requirements and be acceptable for printing. See photo requirements below.
- Two photo categories plus artist pick: People will vote in three categories – Awesomest Cat, Awesomest Dog, Awesomest Small Furry Pet. In addition to the two top vote getters each for cat and dog and one top vote getter for other small furry pets, the mural artist will pick one photo of his choice to include in the mural so even if your pet does not get the most votes, the animal may be picked for inclusion.
- Contest period: The contest will be open from Wednesday Dec. 2 at 10 a.m. Pacific through Wednesday Jan. 13 at 9 p.m. Pacific.
CONTEST AND VOTING FEES
- Each photo entry is $5. Only one photo per entry fee.
- Each vote is $1.
- All donations from voting and entries are non-refundable.
- Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page at www.gogophotocontest.com/optionsveterinarycare.
- Photos must contain only one pet – and no humans – and they must show a dog, a cat, or other small pet.
- Photos must be full color.
- Photos with professional photographer watermarks will not be eligible.
- If your photo is deemed inappropriate by Options staff, the photo will be taken down from the contest site. Any donations and entry fees are non-refundable and become a donation to Options Veterinary Care.
- All photos must be submitted no later than Jan. 13, 2020 at 9 p.m. Pacific.
- Photos must not be altered, other than minor adjustments to contrast, brightness, etc.
- By entering this contest, you are giving Options Veterinary Care the right to use your photos on social media and for promotional purposes. All proceeds will go to Options Veterinary Care.
Options Veterinary Care reserves the right to alter contest rules as necessary.
Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.