- To submit your pet's photo, a minimum $15 donation is required. This amount will enter you into the contest.
- Entries are limited to one photo per entry fee and must be submitted online. You may submit as many entries as you like.
- Once entered, all photos become the property of Paws Humane Society and can be used, edited, or modified for print or marketing purposes.
- Any photo or caption deemed inappropriate as determined by the staff of the Paws Humane Society will be removed from the photo contest.
- Your pet does not have to be adopted from PHS to be eligible to enter this contest.
- Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi is preferred for printing purposes). Photos may be cropped by PHS to appropriate dimensions for calendar design but we will not crop a pet out of the photo.
- If photos include pets not owned by the person entering the photo, the entrant must receive permission from the pet's owner for usage in the contest.
- Your photo may contain more than one pet. No people, please.
- We cannot accept Polaroids, heavily edited photos, photos with stickers or writing on it for calendar usage.
- If Grand Prize winner or Finalists' photos are not of printing quality, we will ask for a new picture or we will take a picture for you at our shelter.
- Each dollar donated to a pet's campaign represents one vote
- Due to processing costs, a minimum $5 donation is required
- All donations are tax-deductible by law
- All donations to the photo contest are final
- All votes must be applied to selected photos by the conclusion of the voting period to be counted
- An email address is required to make an online donation so a receipt with tax information can be sent to the donor. If you would not like to receive PHS news and solicitations via email in the future, there is a checkbox that you can un-check at the time of your donation.
- Online entries and votes must be submitted before midnight EST on November 18th 2019.
- Contest winners will need to re-submit their photo to Paws Humane Society as a high resolution, print quality image. Winners will be notified where to send photos.
The value of any prizes won in this contest must be reported on your taxes as income. For more information, please refer to: irs.gov/publications/p17/ch12.html#d0e46809
Online voting will end November 18th, 2019 at midnight.
All submissions MUST be received no later than November 18th, 2019.
Winners will be announced on our website and social media no later than November 30, 2019. 100% of all proceeds from entry submissions, vote donations, and sales benefit the lifesaving programs of the Paws Humane Society