Pawlish off your best photos or start snapping new ones!! It is time for our 2021 Inaugural, Pawsitive Warriors Rescue - Rescued Pets Photo Contest!
! Please read all the Contest Rules carefully before submitting your photos.
- Photos of rescued pets are accepted: dogs, cats, horses, small mammals, reptiles and birds
- Please tell voters something fun or interesting about your pet. Remember that if your pet wins, this will be shared in our calendar, so be sure to make it engaging!
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from Pawsitive Warriors Rescue to be eligible to enter the contest
- Photos may contain more than one pet
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or greater)
- Photos must only contain domestic pets (no people or wildlife)
- Photos must be full-color, no heavily filtered, edited or altered photos. Photos with professional photographer watermarks will not be eligible.
- You must complete a separate registration for every photo you wish to enter. Keep in mind that you cannot combine votes from separate photos/entries. Once submitted, your entry cannot be deleted from the contest unless deemed ineligible.
- Photos deemed offensive, indecent or obscene will be removed from the contest
- All photos submitted become the property Pawsitive Warriors Rescue Submitted images and written responses must be original creations of the entrant. By entering the contest, the entrant warrants that the photograph and description submitted are original, that they are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph and description, and that they have not granted exclusive rights of that photograph to any other person or entity. The entrant also warrants that the photograph does not invade the right of privacy of any individual; does not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right; nor does it contain any material that otherwise violates any criminal prohibition or the personal proprietary rights of any individual