In consideration of the Humane Society for Southwest Washington permitting [Your Name] to participate in Pet Portraits with Santa, November 20-December 4, 2020. I hereby, WAIVE AND RELEASE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS AND CLAIMS OF ANY NATURE FOUNDED IN WHOLE OR IN PART UPON ANY NEGLIGENCE that I may have against the Humane Society for Southwest Washington, its officers, directors, employees, agents, assignees, licensees, volunteers and assigns (“the Released Parties”) arising out of or resulting from any and all injuries or damages of any nature.
I am voluntarily participating in the event and I expressly agree to assume sole responsibility to accept all risks in participating in the event.
By participating in this event, I certify that I have read and fully understand it and that I am not relying on any statements or representations of any of the released Parties. This document shall be binding upon myself. I am at least eighteen years of age.
I further irrevocably grant the Humane Society for Southwest Washington the unrestricted right to use the likeness, photos and video images for any purpose for promotion, advertising or other purposes (including, but not limited to, website, social media and print) whether now known or hereafter existing.
Additional rules and restrictions:
- Photos of all pets (dogs, cats, birds, snakes, horses,etc.) are accepted.
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from the Humane Society for Southwest Washington to be eligible to enter the contest.
- Only one submission per pet.
- Photos can be in vertical or horizontal format.
- Photos must be full-color, not heavily filtered, edited or altered.
- Photos with professional photographer watermarks will not be eligible.
- Photos deemed offensive, indecent or obscene will be removed from the contest.
- Only online submissions are accepted.
- All photo entries must be submitted by 12/4/2020 at 9:00 PM.