- Photographs must be of pets only.
- We would love to have you share a brief story about your pet. Be sure to mention if this is a rescue pet.
- All entries must be digital photos, color, and contain well-focused images in JPG format. Photos must be in of good quality and high resolution (300dpi or higher), remember, top 12, plus cover, will be printed in a HORIZONTAL/LANDSCAPE (wider than they are tall) calendar. Saving Paws Rescue reserves the right to request a substitute photo if the image is deemed not suitable for enlargement. Vertical photos are not best suited for calendar layout. Dark pets do best on a light or bright color background.
- No copyrighted professional photos can be accepted. Saving Paws Rescue, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify at any time any photo it determines to be unsuitable.
- Once entered all photos become the property of Saving Paws Rescue, Inc. (SPR) and may be used as needed at the discretion of SPR.
- There is a $5 entry donation for each photo—no limit on the number of photos entered.
- Entries accepted between July 15, 2017 at 2:00pm EDT and ending September 30, 2017 at 9:00pm EDT. Deadline for entries is September 30, 2017, 9:00pm EDT.
- Voting is open to everyone. Votes are $1 each. Each dollar donated equals an equivalent number of votes that are placed in the donor's "vote bank". A $5.00 donation equals 5 votes. A minimum donation of $5 is required.
- Voting begins July 15, 2017 at 2:00pm and ends September 30, 2017 at 10:00pm EDT.
The top twelve vote-getter pets will be featured on a full-page layout for one of the twelve months in our 2018 calendar. The top vote getter will also be featured on the cover.