1. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
2. You are required to provide a unique title & description for each image submitted.
3. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s)
4. Every image uploaded is subject to a moderation process before it becomes visible on the contest page. Sequoia Humane Society reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo at our discretion. [Any photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content is prohibited and will be immediately discarded.]
5. Sequoia Humane Society reserves the right to call for original JPEG or RAW files for the purpose of authentication. An image may be disregarded if this information cannot be provided.
6. The photo submitted must be entrant’s original, nonprofessional, previously unpublished creation owned solely by the entrant.
7. Donations made to participate are non-refundable.
8. Photos submitted for the contest become the property of Sequoia Humane Society, and may be used in future promotional materials and advertising. This includes, but is not limited to: social media posting, fundraising, event advertising, product or services advertising or materials, and any other use by the Sequoia Humane Society.
9. Only submit photos that may be shared with the public.
10. All animal species are welcome.