Entrants must be 18 years old or over. Participants may enter and vote as many times as they would like. Each entry and each vote are $1. By submitting an entry in the Contest, regardless of country of entry, each entrant represents and warrants that his or her Photograph(s) conform to these Official Rules and meet the following criteria:
- It should be appropriate for the "Homecoming" theme of this event (think: fall, football, harvest, hayrides, homecoming dance, pumpkins, etc.).
- It should all embody the spirit of rescue - we are here to help Shibas, not to bash other breeds or other contest entries.
- It must be an original work that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
- It must not have previously been submitted in any competition and/or won an award or prize of any kind.
- It must not be or include content which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is in appropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, indecent, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
- It must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations the laws or regulations in any state where the Photographs were created.
- It must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark or otherwise indicates a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Contest, as determined by Organizer, in its sole discretion. In other words, stickers and some text are fine, watermarks and copyrighted material are not.
- It must not reference any person, group, or organizations without their written permission.
- It cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party's intellectual property rights, including but not limited copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, logos, contract and licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy, moral rights, or any other intellectual property rights.
- It must not be subject to any third party agreement(s) which may require Organizer to pay any sum of money to any person or entity as a result of its use or exploitation of the Photographs or rights therein.
- Photographs must be submitted to one of the 7 categories that are set out in the Contest Site:
- Homecoming Queen
- Homecoming King
- Sassiest Senior
- Best Dressed Female
- Best Dressed Male
- Best Not Looking at the Camera
- Best Team Spirit
During the Contest Period, the Organizer, through its agents will be evaluating each entry to ensure that it does not violate the Photograph Requirements. While the Organizer, through its agents will make every effort to review the submitted Photographs to ensure that they meet the Photograph Requirements; they may not be able to view all Photographs during the Contest Period. Photographs that violate these Official Rules will be disqualified from winning.
Once you have submitted your photo, you are granting Shiba Prom permission to use your photo in Shiba Prom promotions and for marketing purposes for Shiba Prom events and activities that further our mission.