How To Submit Photographs:
- Online: To submit photos online, click on the Participate tab above and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet. Online entries must be received by 9:00:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- The minimum donation for a photo to be included in SPOT’s Howl O Wine fundraiser is $10 per photo/category entry. You may submit as many photographs/categories as you like.
- Donations are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. SPOT is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
All photos entries will be at the discretion of SPOT, if your photo is not accepted your money will be returned to you or you can submit another photo. All photos will become the property of SPOT to use for future advertising.
- Acceptable photo formats are .jpg, .bmp, .png, and .tif
- Be in color
- Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
- Photographs must either feature pets owned by the entrant, OR the entrant must have permission from the pet's owner to submit their pet's image.
Vote For Your Favorites:
You can win special prizes by entering and voting for your pet's photo – and having your friends and family join in on the fun! The recipient of the most votes will win one of our prizes (either win their category or be the crowd’s favorite). Prizes to be picked up at Witch Creek Winery.
To vote online, click on the Participate tab above. Donate a minimum of $1 per vote, buy one or buy many.- it all goes to help the animals!! Those votes can then be cast for any submitted photo in one-vote increments. Voters do not have to use all of the votes at the time of donation. When voters donate, they will be given the option of applying all of the votes to one photo, spreading their votes over various photos. All votes must be applied to selected photos by the conclusion of the voting period to be counted. Votes cannot be applied to future contests. The online voting period will end 10:00:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
Prizes are not transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.