The Pin Up Paws 2015 calendar features two fun contests running online simultaneously with one fantastic winning combination – Hot Pets and Hunky Heroes.
Enter your favorite photo of your Hot Pet to win one of 13 coveted spots in the Pin Up Paws 2015 Calendar. The
top vote earner will be on the cover of the calendar together with the Hunkiest Hero!
Our Hunky Heroes have been pre-selected by local law enforcement, rescue, and medical agencies. Voting for
the Hunkiest Hero will determine who makes the cover.
We invite you to join the fun by participating in this special fundraiser which helps pets and pet owners
in need. The contest winners will be determined by public online voting
Participant Guidelines – Hot Pets
You must submit a photo of your Hot Pet and include:
- Name of Pet
- Your First Name
- Your City and State
- A paragraph that tells voters something fun or interesting about the pet in the photo. (100 word limit) Please share something special that we could include on our calendar if your pet wins.
All photos must be uploaded. Sorry, we cannot accept hard copies.
Entry fee is just $5. Each vote thereafter will be $1. Each $1 donation counts as a vote for that photo.
There are 13 spots available to win, one for each month, and the calendar cover.
St. Augustine Humane society is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. All donations are non-refundable.Deadline to submit all photos online is 11:59:59 PM (EDT) on August 21, 2014.
Eligible Hot Pet Photographs
- Acceptable photo formats are .jpg, .png, and .gif
- Photos should contain one pet. If a winning photo contains multiple pets, the owner must select one pet to participate in the photo shoot and appear in the calendar.
- Photographs must be in color and contain only the pet (no people)
- Any image that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by the staff of the St. Augustine Humane Society, or otherwise does not adhere to the rules will be removed from the Calendar Fundraiser.
- Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments)
- Photographs must not be from a professional studio or copyrighted.
How to Submit Photographs
Visit enter contest
and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet along with up to 100 words describing your photo. All photos become the property of the St. Augustine Humane Society.
Public Voting For Hot Pets
Winners will be determined by the number of votes received per pet photo. The voting period will end at 8:59:59 PM (EDT) August 23, 2014
- Once a pet photo is submitted, it will appear in the online gallery, and be open to voting by the general public. Voting requires a minimum donation of $5/per five votes.
- All votes are donations to the St. Augustine Humane Society and are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. All votes for photo submissions will be tabulated and displayed online.
- The pets with the most votes (donations) at the end of the voting period will win the opportunity to be featured in the calendar. The single entrant with the most votes will be paired with the top Hunky Hero for the cover of the Pin Up Paws 2015 Calendar: Hot pets & Hunky Heroes. The next 12 top vote recipients will be paired with a Hunky Hero and displayed on a calendar month (one entry per month). Twelve additional runners-up will each be given a small space per one month using their submitted photograph.
To vote, go to the entry you wish to vote on and donate a minimum of $5 for five votes. When voters donate, they will be given the option of applying all of the votes to one photo, spreading their votes over various photos, or storing votes in their account. If a voter chooses to store the votes, voter can log in to their account using their username and password and vote at a later time. Payments can be made via MasterCard and Visa.
Participant Guidelines – Hunky HeroesEligible Hunky Hero Photographs
- Photos have been predetermined by the agencies from which they were submitted.
- There are thirteen (13) Hunky Heroes representing our local law enforcement, rescue, and medical agencies.
- ONLY one Hunky Hero will be the calendar cover, and the remaining twelve (12) will be paired with a winning pet to represent a calendar month.
- Photographs are in color and contain only the Hero (no additional people).
- Photographs have not been edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
Public Voting For Hunky Heroes
The top winner will be determined by the number of votes received. The voting period will end at 8:59:59 PM (EDT) August 23, 2014
- Photos have been pre-selected and appear in a separate online gallery, which is open to voting by the general public. The single Hunkiest Hero with the most votes will be featured with the top winning pet on the 2015 Pin Up Paws calendar cover. Voting requires a minimum donation of $5/per five votes.
- All votes are donations to the St. Augustine Humane Society and are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. All votes will be tabulated and displayed online.
- The photograph with the most votes (donations) at the end of the voting period will win the opportunity to be featured on the calendar cover with the top Hot Pet.
Notification of Winners
This year's theme is "Hot Pets and Hunky Heroes". The 13 Hot Pet participants to receive the most votes when public voting ends will be contacted and given instructions about how to claim their prizes. All Hunky Heroes are winners. The winners will be required to attend a professional photo shoot on location with award-winning photographer Addison Fitzgerald.
The top thirteen Hot Pets will receive prizes in addition to being featured in the printed calendar. The thirteen Hunky Heroes will each be featured in the printed calendar. The one Hero with the top votes and the one Pet with the top votes will be featured on the calendar cover and receive additional prizes. Please visit our PRIZES
page for all the detailsQuestions?
For questions about the "Pin Up Paws" 2015 Calendar Photo Contest, please contact Carolyn Smith at email@example.com
. Thanks for participating, and for support of the St. Augustine Humane Society.