- Photos may be uploaded via our website - www.humane.org, submitted by email, regular mail or dropped off at our Animal Care Center.
- If submitting via email, regular mail or in person, your photo must be submitted with a completed entry form and $25 entry fee. Online submissions must be paid by credit card at time of submission.
- Each photo submitted is subject to a $25 fee. Each entry receives a free calendar.
- If requested, photos submitted by email, regular mail or in person will be uploaded to the online gallery by Suncoast Humane Society and made available for online voting.
- Once a photo is uploaded, it will appear in the online gallery on our website and be open to voting by the general public. Votes are $1 each, with a $5 minimum donation (5 votes). Voters do not have to use all of the votes at the time of donation. When voters donate, they will be given the option of applying all of the votes to one photo, spreading their votes over various photos, or storing votes in their account. If a voter chooses to store the votes, voter can log in to their account using their ID and password and vote at a later time. All votes must be applied to selected photos by the conclusion of the voting period to be counted.
- All votes for photo submissions will be tabulated and displayed online.
- Online voting will end August 31, 2015 11:59:59 PM EST.
- All photos entered will be included in the calendar. 240 ACCEPTABLE entries will be featured in the calendar’s monthly pages. Any additional photos will be featured on the “collage” page(s).
- The 62 photos with the most online votes will be eligible for final judging by an independent panel for the following:
- Front cover
- Back cover
- 12 Pet of the Month slots
- 48 Honorable Mention slots (4 per month)
- All submissions MUST be received no later than August 31, 2015.
- Winners will be announced on our website by September 12, 2015.
- Colored photos ONLY.
- No people, only pets.
- Photos must be no less than 300 DPI (dots per inch) and JPEG (.jpg) format only
- If submitting a photo print, please put your information on a label and place on the back of the photo. Do not write directly on the photo. Please do not scan the photo yourself – mail it in.
- Copyrighted or professional photos must be accompanied by authorization from the photographer.
ALL PHOTOS BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SUNCOAST HUMANE SOCIETY. Entrants grant Suncoast humane Society utilization of each submitted photo on the Suncoast Humane Society website and in advertising and promotional materials without compensation or permission. Suncoast Humane Society reserves the right to modify these rules without prior notification.