First thing: Log into the GGPC Admin (https://www.gogophotocontest.com/admin)
There are two ways to find participant information for your contest:
The first (and quickest) way is under Contest Reports:
Under Contest Reports you can find various spreadsheet reports, all exportable to Excel:
- Participants (All): Contact information for every participant in your contest- voters AND entrants.
- Entry Information: Information for the entries in your contest- this includes any information that was entered into the entry fields of your contest (such as pet's name, caption, etc) and contact information for the entrants in your contest.
- Votes Applied: This breaks down every vote and which entry it was applied to in your contest.
- Unused Votes: All of the votes that are still remaining in vote banks. These votes have not been applied to an entry in the contest.
- Presale Orders (if applicable): Transaction information for each calendar purchased through your contest site. This includes whether the order was designated to be picked up or shipped.
The second way to find participant information is via the Contest Entries tab at the top of the GGPC Admin:
The easiest way to use the Contest Entries page is to make sure that Approved is selected and Votes is selected by Order By. This gives you a list of all the entries in your contest, ordered from most votes to least votes. The contact name and email address is listed beneath the name of each entry.
Click the Pencil Icon next to each entry to bring up the Add/Edit Entry Page. On that page, click the Participant ID number:
This brings up Add/Edit Participant Page, which contains the participant's contact information (contact information has been blurred for privacy):
How Do I Download The Images For My Contest?
If you need to download the images that were uploaded to your contest site, click here to find out how.
How Do I Find Out If Someone Purchased A Calendar (Calendar Pre-Sale Module):
If you used our Calendar Pre-Sale Module, find out who pre-ordered a calendar by reading this tutorial.