Despite the hundreds of thousands of photo entries our system has processed, we actually get very few requests to deny entries. Denying an entry most often happens when someone accidentally submits a duplicate entry, or perhaps the entry doesn't meet photo guidelines for the contest. Or, perhaps you submitted a test entry in your own contest and you would rather not keep your test entry displayed to the public.
NOTE: If someone has submitted a photo that doesn't meet your guidelines, you can always swap out their photo without denying the entry. Find instructions for changing an entry's photo here.
To Deny an Entry:
1. Log into the GGPC ADMIN (https://www.gogophotocontest.com/admin)
2. Navigate to Contest Entries at the top of the page:
3. On the Contest Entries page, click on the Pencil Icon next to the entry you wish to deny:
4. The Add/Edit Entry page appears. Click the drop-down next to Status and select DENIED.
Then, click "SAVE":
5. The entry now appears under the Denied tab on the Entries page. It will no longer appear to the public on the contest site.
NOTE: Denying an entry does NOT refund votes or voting fees. If you have an entry that needs to have votes or voting fees refunded, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.