To enter your pet in The Cat Connection’s Cutest Pet Photo Contest, you must provide information about your pet, yourself and then upload your photograph. There is a $10 entry fee. A new entry fee is required for each photo you enter.
- Photos can be of any pet – dogs, cats, birds, small animals – all pets are welcome.
- Photos may contain one or more pets.
- Your pet does NOT have to be adopted from The Cat Connection, or any other shelter, to be eligible to enter the contest.
- People are not allowed in photos, as this contest is about the pets.
- Any inappropriate images submitted will be removed immediately with no opportunity for a refund.
- Photographs may not be edited or altered (other than minor color, contrast, or sharpness adjustments).
- Once entered, photo submissions become the property of The Cat Connection to be used at their discretion for print and marketing purposes.
- At 9 pm on November 30th, all online votes will be counted.
- On December 2nd, participants and their supporters will have one last chance to push their pet into the lead by voting live at our annual gala Whiskers & Whiskey: A Silent Auction & Benefit for The Cat Connection. All entered pets online will be displayed at the gala and included in the live voting!
- The winner will be announced at the end of the evening and posted on our website and social media. The pet with the most votes will win the Grand Prize.
- If you want to attend Whiskers & Whiskey: A Silent Auction & Benefit for The Cat Connection on December 2nd, please click here for more information and to purchase tickets.
- Winners will also be contacted by phone (first) or email (alternatively) on or about December 3, 2017.