The contest is sponsored by Therapy Animal Coalition, located in Jacksonville, FL.
Agreement To Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
The Submissions Period starts on September 9 and ends on October 7, 2019. The Voting Period start on September 9, 2019 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time and end on October 7, 2019 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time. Entries that are submitted before or after the Submission Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods: Online submissions.
- Photos must contain one animal only, no humans please. If you want to enter more than one animal, please enter each as a separate contestant.
- Any image that contains content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent or obscene, as determined by Therapy Animal Coalition, will be removed from the Photo Fundraiser with no eligibility for a refund.
- Our photo contest is open to photos of dogs, cats, pigs, rabbits or horses, as these are the animals represented as therapy teams locally.
- A therapy animal is NOT a service animal or emotional support animal.
- Your pet does NOT have to be a therapy animal to enter the contest.
- When you enter the Therapy Animal Coalition Poster Pet Photo Contest, you warrant that the photograph is original, that you are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph, and that you have not granted exclusive rights of that photograph to any other person or entity.
- With regard to any image or content submitted, you agree to grant Therapy Animal Coalition the right and permission to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, and distribute the photograph.
How To Submit Photos
- There is a $5 entry fee to submit a photo into the contest.
- To submit photos, click on the Participate tab above and follow the directions to upload a photograph of your pet. Entries must be received before October 7, 2019, 9:00pm (EST).
- All entries must include one of the following, whichever applies to you:
- Tell us a story about how pet therapy touched your life
- Give us an example of a special interaction between your therapy animal and the person they were visiting.
- Explain how your pet provides therapy to you through the human animal bond.
- Once submitted all photos become the property of Therapy Animal Coalition and may be shared for promotional purposes.
- Use the "share" button on your pet's public page to share your entry through Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites. You may also email links to family and friends to encourage voting for your pet's photo. You can win special prizes by having friends and family vote for your pet’s photo.
- To vote, click on the Participate tab above. The online voting period will end October 7, 2019, 9:00pm.
- There is a minimum of five (5) votes at the time of voting. Each $5 donation gets 5 votes that you can apply any way you wish. Pets will receive one vote for every $1 donated to their picture.
- Votes that are purchased, but not applied to entries after the voting deadline of October 7, 2019 at 9:00 EST, are non-refundable. Remember to submit votes before that deadline as unused votes after the deadline cannot be applied.
- Therapy Animal Coalition is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All votes are donations to Therapy Animal Coalition and are fully tax-deductible as permitted by law. Donations are non-refundable. Please send a request for a donation receipt if you would like one for your records (email@example.com).
- The photograph with the most votes (donations) at the end of the submission period will win the grand prize. Grand prize winner receives a photo session with Fast Horse Photography AND a 16 x 20 glass photo print from Fracture.2nd place prize includes a mini photo session with Fast Horse Photography AND a 11 x 11 glass photo print. 3rd place prize includes a mini photo session with Fast Horse Photography AND an 8 x 10 glass photo print. Winners that are not local will need to get themselves to the photo shoot.
- The winning pet will become the poster pet for all the promotional materials for the Therapy Animal Exp, a one day conference in Jacksonville, FL. See http://therapyanimalcoalition.org/expo
Visit the PRIZES page to learn more about all the exciting prizes!!