- One photo per puppy raiser family
- Digital .jpg format
- At least 300 dpi and at least 4" high x 6" wide and at least 1200 pixels high x 1800 pixels wide
- Landscape/horizontal only (no vertical photos will be accepted)
- Seeing Eye vest/scarf on the pup(s) would be great and is highly encouraged, but not required
- Photos must be crisp and clear (no blurry photos will be accepted)
- No people in the photograph
- No family pets. Only adorable "Seeing Eye puppy pictures" when your pup was in the program
- No photos of dogs in harness
- More than one Seeing Eye pup is acceptable (can be past or present pups, but only when they were in the program, i.e. sibling/group photos)
- No collages!
Contest participants are solely responsible for ensuring that they have the right to submit the photo being entered in the contest. By submitting to the contest, you affirm that you are the photographer or have been given unrestricted use permission by the photographer to use the photo.
All photos submitted become the property of The Seeing Eye to be used in future Seeing Eye publications.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org