We Adopt Greyhounds, Inc. is sponsoring this contest to bring awareness to the WAG's mission of finding forever homes for retired racing greyhounds and to showcase how fantastic greyhounds are as pets!
The Basics: Entering Photos
- The entry fee is $5 per photo
- Photos can feature multiple dogs
- The main subject of the picture should be greyhounds. Greyhound(s) must be featured prominently in the photo.
- Photos should only feature animals, No humans can be featured in the pictures
- You can enter as many photos as you want, each at the same entrance fee
- All submitted photos are subject to review and become the property of WAG to be used at its discretion for any and all marketing purposes
- Entries (and any inclusion of entry in finished calendar) are subject to approval based on subject matter, quality of photo, orientation of photo, adherence to rules stated above.
- Each $1 donation counts as one (1) vote.
- When you donate to vote, you will receive a "bank" of votes that then need to be applied to the entries you wish to vote for. You can place all votes on one entry or can opt to place your votes among multiple entries.
- All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure site.
- You can email links to family and friends to encourage voting for your pet's photo.
- On your pet's public photo page, there is a "share" button that allows you to share your entry through social networking sites.
- WAG is a 501c3 organization. Donations are tax deductible.
- The email acknowledgement reply to your online donation serves completely as your tax receipt.
- IMPORTANT: If your submission is low resolution or poor quality, your image may be excluded or you may be asked for a better quality image. To quality, photo entries must be available in high resolution and able to be printed at a size of ~8.5x 11 without significant loss of quality.