- Each entry is a $5 donation.
- Limit of 3 dogs per photo entry. People are not allowed in photos, only your dog(s). Photos that do not follow these rules will not be eligible to win with no opportunity for a refund.
- Entry photos that include two dogs will share a month if they place among the top 13 vote-getters
- All photos must be uploaded; we cannot accept printed photos. We cannot accept any copyrighted or professional photos.
- Entries must be living dogs to be eligible to win. In Memoriam, photos are welcomed in one of the available Grid Spaces with a $15 donation (limited number available each month)
- The Submissions Period starts at 8:00:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 and ends at 8:00:00 PM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
- Contest entry fees are tax-deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- Any photograph that includes content that is deemed inappropriate, indecent, or obscene, as determined by Apolloni Vineyards and Kim Hoshal Photography in their sole discretion, will be removed from the contest with no opportunity for a refund.
- Posting more than one photo of your dog does not increase the chances of winning. Only one photo per dog please.
- The winners of the photo contest will be determined by the top 13 entries that receive the most votes. The same dog can only win once. Attempts to win two spots in the calendar by the same dog will not be permitted.
- Each $1 counts as one (1) vote. A minimum donation is $5 (five votes).
- All donations from voting are non-refundable. Entries and donations must be made via the online contest page. Contest payments online are through a secure website.
- Contest votes are tax deductible. The email acknowledgment to your online donation serves as your tax receipt.
- All winners will be determined by electronic vote tabulations under the supervision of GoGo Photo Contest, whose decisions are final and binding.
- The Voting Period starts at 8:00:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, March 20, 2022 and ends at 8:00:00 PM (Pacific Time) on Sunday, April 24, 2022.
Calendar Photo Session:
- The top 13 vote-getters will win a professional on-location photo session by Kim Hoshal Photography at a pre-selected location in the Portland metro area from May through July 2022. If you are unable to commit to a photo session during those times or find yourself unable to travel to the pre-selected locations, you forfeit your winning and the next top vote-getter will take your dog's spot in the calendar, no exceptions.
- The top vote recipient will win the coveted cover photo for the 2023 calendar. The following 12 recipients with the most votes will be eligible to have their dog featured as a dog of the month.
- The photographer, Kim Hoshal Photography, will choose the best image of the dogs to be used in the calendar as well as which month that image will appear.
The Fine Print:
- The dog receiving the highest number of new votes each week over the course of the 5-week contest will win a mini-contest prize from one or more of the participating businesses.
- Each dog may only win a weekly mini-contest once. If a dog gets the most votes a second time, the prize will go to the next highest vote-getter.
- In the event of a tie, a random computerized draw will be held between the highest vote-getters of the week to determine that week's winner.
- In the event that there are no new votes for that week, a random computerized draw will be held for all eligible dogs.
- Certain individual business restrictions and limitations may apply and may vary by business. Kim Hoshal Photography and Apolloni Vineyards are not responsible for these restrictions and eligibility requirements as determined by each business.
By submitting a photo entry, you warrant and represent that your entry is your own original work created by you and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your entry materials. If you submit an entry that is copyrighted by another individual, you are responsible for any legal action the copyright holder takes against you. Calendars will be available to the general public starting October 2022. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Oregon Humane Society, Kim Hoshal Photography, and Apolloni Vineyards and each of their respective officers, directors, representatives, volunteers and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claims of any nature arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize."By entering your email address, you agree to receive marketing emails from the Oregon Humane Society and Kim Hoshal Photography. You may opt-out of receiving these emails at any time. Your privacy matters. OHS and Kim Hoshal Photography does not sell, trade, rent or otherwise make available your personal information."