- Photos can be of ANY pet that has been spayed or neutered.
- All photo submissions must include Pets name, Pet Owner/Families Name, City & State and and a short comment about the pet.
- Your photo may contain more than one pet.
- Photos must be high resolution (3650 pixels x 2740 pixels is preferred for printing purposes).
- People are not allowed in your photo, only pets.
- We cannot accept Polaroids, heavily edited photos, photos with stickers or doodles or any copyrighted or professional photos.
- Once entered, photos become the property of Animal Rescue Coalition to be used for print and marketing purposes.
Animal Rescue Coalition reserves the right to deny any photo submission for any reason and a full refund of the entry donation will be provided.
If you need help or have a question please email: Contest@arcsrq.org
- Each photo entry is a $20 tax deductible donation to Animal Rescue Coalition
- The 12 entries with the highest number of votes will be featured in the calendars monthly pages. All photo submissions will be tabulated and displayed online.
- Once a photo is uploaded, it will appear in the online gallery on our GoGo Photo website and be open to voting by the general public. Votes are $1 each with a minimum donation of $5. (5 votes)
- Online voting will end July 31, 2019 @ 9pm EST
- Winners will be announced on our website by August 15, 2019.
- Calendars will be available through Animal Rescue Coalition for purchase in October 2019.
Reserve a Calendar Day:
- Reserve a calendar day to feature your pet
- $10 Tax deductible donation reserves one calendar day of your choosing
- Calendar days are first-come-first-served