The contest will begin on October 27, 2020
and end on November 10, 2020
- Photos must be landscape (horizontally-oriented). Vertical or square submissions will NOT be considered for feature spots in the calendar.
- Photos must be reasonably clear and in-focus, with a resolution of 5MP/ 300dpi or higher. Electronic submissions should be maximum quality – pixelated images will NOT be considered for feature spots in the calendar. Generally, photos taken with a mobile phone do NOT have high enough resolution.
- Photos with red eyes or glowing eyes will not be accepted.
- Please submit photos with pets only. No humans allowed!
- Photos may be color, black and white, or sepia toned. No other digital effects will be accepted.
- Photo submissions must include:
- Name of pet
- Owner's Name
- Date Pet was Adopted
- Owner's Email Address
- Owner's City and State
- Charlie's Crusaders has final approval on all photos submitted.
- Submitted photos become the property of Charlie's Crusaders. Charlie's Crusaders reserves the right to crop, resize, or edit a photo if necessary.
- There is a $15 minimum donation for each photo submitted.
- Each vote is $1 (required minimum of 5 votes) and 100% of the proceeds will be used to help rescue and rehome dogs in the MidSouth.
Encourage friends and family to vote for you!