The Dogapalooza 2021Photo Costume Contest winners will be determined in two different ways.
- Online Voting – The photo with the most online votes in the dog and cat categories will determine the "People's Choice" winner. Entrants provide a donation of $5 per photo to enter the contest. Votes cost $1 each minimum donation. Enter and vote as often as you like. All net proceeds benefit Great Dawg Rescue of Ormond Beach, the Halifax Humane Society and Sophie's Circle.
- Judge's Selections - Our celebrity judging panel will review all of the photos submitted online and will select winners for Best Original Costume, Best Ensemble Costume, Best Holiday Themed Costume, and Best Pet/Person Look-a-Like, in addition to a few surprise categories.
The Dogapalooza 2021 Photo Costume Contest is open to dogs and cats around the world. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulations. Contest Rules:
If you have any questions about this contest please contact Amber Green, Manager of Marketing & Online Programing for the Ormond Memorial Art Museum, at firstname.lastname@example.org Warranties:
- Entries must be submitted by the pet owner and should contain your pet's photo and story. All photos must be taken by pet owner, or owner must have full rights to the photo. No stock images permitted. You may enter as many photos as you wish at $5 per photo; keep in mind that friends and family votes add up, and spreading votes among multiple entries may limit your chance of winning.
- We encourage you to share and email links to family/friends to encourage voting for your dog or cat! Votes require a $1 minimum donation.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Ormond Memorial Art Museum has final approval on all photos submitted, and reserves the right to remove photo contest entries that are inappropriate or do not follow the rules of the contest. All submitted photos will be reviewed prior to approval by representatives, and can take up to 12 hours to be approved and available for public display and voting.
- All photos must be non-explicit in nature and failure to abide by these rules and contest waiver will automatically disqualify your entry.
- All submitted photos become the property of the Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens to be used at its discretion for marketing purposes.
- The contest opens Saturday, January 2, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Online voting can begin as soon as the photo is registered/approved, and will close at noon (12:00 p.m. EST) on Friday, January 22nd. Winners will be announced on January 23, 2021.
- By entering or voting you agree to receive emails from the Ormond Memorial Art Museum & Gardens for contest publicity purposes.
- All donations are non-refundable. 100% of the proceeds will benefit Great Dawg Rescue of Ormond Beach, the Halifax Humane Society and Sophie's Circle.
When you enter the Contest, you warrant that the photograph is original, that you are the sole owner and copyright holder of that photograph, and that you have not granted exclusive rights of that photograph to any other person or entity. You also warrant that the photograph does not invade the right of privacy of any individual; does not infringe any trademark, trade name, trade secret, intellectual property right, or other common law or statutory right; nor does it contain any material that otherwise violates any criminal prohibition or the personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity. Grant of Rights in Connection with the Contest:
With regard to any image or content submitted, you agree to grant the Ormond Memorial Art Museum, its legal representatives, successors, and assigns, the nonexclusive right and permission to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, and distribute the photograph, or any portion thereof, throughout the world, in any printed form and by any kind of mechanical or electronic or any other method or device of reproduction, publication, and distribution known or later developed, during the full term of the copyright, and without notification or payment, in connection with OMAM's Dogapalooza Photo Costume Contest. OMAM agrees that it will never sell the photograph or rights in the photograph to any individual or entity. Grant of Rights for Additional Purposes:
By entering the contest, you also agree to grant to OMAM, its legal representatives, successors, and assigns, the nonexclusive right and permission to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, publish, and distribute the photograph, or any portion thereof, throughout the world, in any printed form and by any kind of mechanical or electronic or any other method or device of reproduction, publication, and distribution known or later developed, during the full term of the copyright, and without notification or payment. OMAM also agrees that it will never sell the photograph or rights in the photograph to any individual or entity. Liability:
Releases are not responsible for printing, typographical, human or other errors of any kind in any Contest-related materials or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. If, for any reason, the Contests are not capable of running as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, or tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, actions of entrants, technical failures, or any other causes corrupt or infect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contests, OMAM reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contests and at its sole discretion award a prize from among all eligible non-suspect entries validly received prior to the action requiring such modification. By entering, all Contestants agree that the Contests are governed by laws of the State of Florida for the resolution of all claims and disputes (excluding any claims against or disputes involving parties other than OMAM relating to any prize awarded in the Contests).