- Photos of your pet dogs are accepted.
- Your pet does NOT have to be a therapy dog or live in the state of California to be eligible to enter the contest.
- Photos may contain more than one dog.
- Photos must be high-resolution (300 dpi or greater) and be in landscape (horizontal) format to be considered for a month spread in the calendar
- Photos must only contain your domestic dog (no people or wildlife)
- Photos must be full-color, no heavily filtered, edited or altered photos
- Photos with professional photographer watermarks will not be eligible to be included in the calendar
- Photos deemed offensive, indecent or obscene will be removed from the contest
- Photos must receive at least 5 votes to be included in the 2024 calendar
- All online photo entries must be submitted by 11:59:59 PM (Pacific Time) on Saturday, September 30, 2023.
- No mail in photos will be accepted, photos must be submitted electronically.
- All photos submitted become the property of First Responder Therapy Dogs
Are you in need of some helpful tips on how to take a great photo with your cell phone?
Please see our handy infographic below: