Wine Bottle Label & Calendar Photo ContestThis is a Fix Georgia Pets First!
We are hosting a wine bottle label and calendar photo contest which runs July 15th through September 15th and we hope you'll be part of the fun. There are two ways you can participate:Entering
ends at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, August 15, 2023. Voting
ends at 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, September 15, 2023.
- Enter the contest! Click the button to submit your favorite picture of your pet(s) for a chance to win your pet's photo on a wine bottle by Cloudland Vinyard AND as the cover for our first Fix Georgia Pets Calendar. Each entry is $25. Check out more details below.
- Vote for your favorite pets! Each vote = $1 and the proceeds fund Fix Georgia Pet's critical work to help animals and people in our community by providing grants for spay/neuter/health clinics throughout Georgia.
Through your support and participation in events like our wine bottle and calendar photo contest, we can continue to go above and beyond for pets and the people who love them - across the community, by providing free or low cost spay/neuters, guidance, medical support and peace of mind.
Everyone is a winner when you participate in the AWLA's 2024 photo calendar contest.
- The top 13 photos will be in the calendar! We will put all other photos on the back of the calendar
- All Entrants will receive a free calendar!
- All will get the wonderful feeling of helping to make a difference in Georgia!
The Grand Prize will be awarded based on total votes received. The pet entry that receives the most votes at the close of competition on September 1, 2023, at 8 p.m. will be recognized as Fix Georgia Pet's 2024 Wine Bottle Label and Calendar winner and will
- Grace the front and inside month of July of our new photo calendar, and receive 1 complimentary bottle of wine and 2024 Calendar.
- Receive one 8 x 10 canvas print.
- Be featured on the FGP's website homepage throughout 2024 as well as FGP's social media.
*Winner must be a resident of Georgia in order to be eligible for prizes. Pet MUST BE spayed/neutered. If not available, prize moves to next eligible candidate.
Top Vote Recipients**
The next TWELVE top vote recipients will receive
- A month in the 2024 Calendar with your pet's story.
- Featured time on FGP'S website home page during their corresponding calendar month.
- One copy of the calendar
**Recipients must live in Georgia in order to be eligible for prizes. Pet featured must be spayed/neutered. If not available, prize moves to next eligible candidate.
Entries not in the top 13 entries, will receive a spot on the back cover of the calendar. Their photos will also be featured on the FGP's website and social media. They will also receive a copy of the calendar.
What are Calendar Challenges?
To help your pet win more votes, we will be offering a variety of fun challenges and engagement events throughout the length of our photo calendar contest.
Upcoming ChallengesCalendar Kick-Off Challenge
The first 13 calendar entrants
beginning at 8 a.m. on July 15 will receive an additional 100 votes
, just for registering! **More challenges will be added soon!***
All entries and votes must be submitted by the deadlines listed below in order to be included in the final vote count. Entries may include animals that have passed away.
- There is a $25 registration fee.
- Your pet does have to be spay/neutered to be eligible to participate in this contest. People are NOT allowed in photos, but photos of cats, dogs and small companion animals are accepted.
- Photo entries must be no smaller than 1575 pixels x 2100 pixels, in RGB, .jpg or .eps format. Photos must be high resolution for printing purposes. If you are taking photos with your phone, please be sure to capture your image at the highest possible setting in order to meet resolution criteria.
- Employees and Board Members of Fix Georgia Pets and Georgia Pet Foundation are welcome to submit photographs and encouraged to fundraise, but are not eligible for prizes.
- All photo submissions must be digital.
- We cannot accept photos with digital overlays, photo stickers, doodles or any digital effects. Copyrighted photos may only be included with the written permission of the copyright-holder.
- Once photos are entered, you grant the FGP the right to use them at its discretion for print and marketing purposes.
- Fix Georgia Pets reserves the right to decline publication of any photograph for any reason. Should this happen, we will notify you and, if an appropriate replacement cannot be obtained, refund your entry fee if desired. FGP has final approval on all photos submitted and reserves the right to replace an animal's photograph to overcome production issues.
- Animals must be entered in the correct contest "category." FGP will change the category of any entry that is entered incorrectly.
- The submission period is from 8:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Saturday, July 15, 2023 to 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, August 15, 2023.
- The voting period is from 8:00:00 AM (Eastern Time) on Saturday, July 15, 2023 to 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, September 15, 2023.
- Winners will be announced on the FGP's social media channels on September 2, 2023 . Winners will be contacted by phone (first) or email (alternatively) by the first week of September.
Each vote costs $1, and there is no limit to the number of votes one may cast for the duration of the contest. You must purchase a minimum of five votes at a time for a minimum charge of $5. You may vote for your own photo. Online voting begins as soon as the photo is registered and ends 11:59:59 PM (Eastern Time) on Friday, September 15, 2023.
In addition to our online system, voting can be done by mail, or by calling 404-310-5618. Votes made over the phone with a credit card are restricted to a $20 minimum. Offline votes (mail, telephone, in-person) must be received by noon on September 1, 2023. After noon on September 1, only online voting will be allowed.
To make sure a vote made via check is credited to the correct photo, voters must identify the pet and owner's name. Please make checks payable to Fix Georgia Pets.
To provide strategic grants and solutions for spay/neuter programs to help end pet overpopulation and stop the euthanasia of healthy animals in Georgia.
We raise the money for those on the front lines doing the work. FGP forms partnerships with entities and like-minded nonprofit organizations in Georgia to focus collectively on this problem.